IGNORED

Afx Twin CCAI Tribute Track

Brisbot

The new Aphex EP is pushing a lot of buttons. Making me want to make music with as much acoustic 'organic' influence as possible. With fewer cut up loops. Though in the end it just leaves me wanting actual computer controlled toys. Bleh. I wonder how much one hit anything robot costs....

https://soundcloud.com/evoava/tribute-track-for-aphex-twins-computer-controlled-acoustic-instruments

You can send your midi scores to that naked Belgian guy (midi specs of all available instruments online), travel to his Illuminati shaped building and record using your zoom recorder, instant ccai.

You can send your midi scores to that naked Belgian guy (midi specs of all available instruments online), travel to his Illuminati shaped building and record using your zoom recorder, instant ccai.

I CAN'T djeroek, I'm afraid of naked people DJEROEK... IM AFRAID OF NAKED PEOPLE DJEOREEEEK

Well DJEOREK! That may be the case, BUT (but), how do you explain the nakedness around the machines? The machines do all the work and the humans dance around us machines naked?! How do you think this makes the machines (not me) feel? Don't you see that it's violating? That my base human (i am a human) rights amount to NIL when some 60 year old man has his crouch in my automata?

Well DJEOREK! That may be the case, BUT (but), how do you explain the nakedness around the machines?

He used to get naked because of the sensors that try to pick up on the movements, you see the choreography during the performance of the pieces is part of the composition process. As throughout the years sensors have gotten significantly better picking up changes, it isn't really necessary anymore, now they're just showing off.

:cerious:

He's lying. Here's the REAL story: when he was younger he had always wanted to perform naked in front of the crowd, running around, dangley parts dangling amok, but what sanity was in him told him that people wouldn't accept him for the person he was. So he made up a bogus lie: that machines had issues picking up the coloring of normal clothing (like he couldn't have worn something of a singular pinkish color to simulate skin.... :mu-ziq: ) and people fell for it.

Now older and in the state of caring less about what people think about him, he just flat out admits that it's for show, all while keeping the previous lie intact, so people who had nightmares because of his concerts in the 80s and 90s would have some level of justification.

You see it's all about serotonin count. You don't got serotonin, you don't got happiness, even at the dispense of other people's serotonin. :cry:

Archived