IGNORED

Diskhat ALL Prepared1mixed 13

cern

Haven't listened to the leak, but this is the other Metz track right?

Not really. The metz track has elements of it. This verison has a lot more going on and kills it imo. The real metz track with the banging piano part + straight ahead break is another track.

lol kidcloudkicker. Didn't think Rich would acknowledge trolling. Guess we know how to garner his attention now eh.

CCAI is pedestrian at best, like some lost Tuatara rhythm bullshit.

fukin rofl

Kid​Cloudkicker

Kingfisher, Canada
FollowShare

Kickin it in the clouds, with a puff puff here and a womp womp there, the Kid plays bass heavy music designed to be felt, not just heard.

Harnessing the power of Ableton, Reaktor and growing collection of premium drum sets, Kid brings live unique content into any performance.

Cloudkicker constantly digs through crates to lifts the spirits and has a mad collection of premium high quality bass to fill any dancefloor.

Working with Project Partycat, Soma Soundsystem, Truespin Records, PK Sound and many more....

get on ma facebook for dem thfree nany nine traxx...

I dont know of this is the version you guys are talking about but i just heard:

Diskhat ALL Prepared1mixed [snr2mix]

And OMFGGGGGGG THIS IS EVERYTHING I EVER DREAMED OF FOR NEW AFX. :D :D

Its right in the weird trip hop department, almost ventolin-esque. Omg. I cant wait. 2015 = the year of Aphex Twin. Hes back.

I dont know of this is the version you guys are talking about but i just heard:

Diskhat ALL Prepared1mixed [snr2mix]

And OMFGGGGGGG THIS IS EVERYTHING I EVER DREAMED OF FOR NEW AFX. :D :D

Its right in the weird trip hop department, almost ventolin-esque. Omg. I cant wait. 2015 = the year of Aphex Twin. Hes back.

Yeah man. Why are you always so happy? What are you on? And don't tell me "life".

What is the instrument that goes off at 1:11, 1:15, and 1:29? Sounds like a wahh wahh bass.

The soundcloud track [snr2mix] hasn't been mastered but besides that it sounds like it has less processing on some of the instruments.

hey this was the account were "Introduction" and the oter track were uploaded, right?

That's Aphex Twin (Official). I listened to those tracks again like 20 minutes ago. Heh.

Is this just not the single best track ever?

Archived