IGNORED

Diskhat ALL Prepared1mixed 13

cern

where are you guys finding those comments by richard? his soundcloud only has 3 comments =/

You are looking at the account page which contains only comments by aphex, click on the track to go to the track page and there you will find the everyone's comments on the track, including some other stuff. It confused me at first too because i thought that i was in the track page.

so was vsnares right about aphex being a super sensitive dude and ppl saying mean things is why he hasn't released anything? dude got to accumulate a castle made out of rare old synths, have people make him custom hardware/software, be on a fairly big label and get fairly good loot, travel the world, make tracks for a living instead of working some shit fuck soul sucking job in a factory or office with some dumb fuck bosses over top of you who get to take their bad home life out on you, has a legion of crazy fans who collect rare pics of him in a thread and.... ok scratch that last one. but he has all that and he still gets bothered if a couple people express negative feelings about his music? dudes going into the history books no matter what anyone says at this point. but apparently we gotta worry that someone says the wrong thing on that soundcloud and he goes back into hiding.

so was vsnares right about aphex being a super sensitive dude and ppl saying mean things is why he hasn't released anything? dude got to accumulate a castle made out of rare old synths, have people make him custom hardware/software, be on a fairly big label and get fairly good loot, travel the world, make tracks for a living instead of working some shit fuck soul sucking job in a factory or office with some dumb fuck bosses over top of you who get to take their bad home life out on you, has a legion of crazy fans who collect rare pics of him in a thread and.... ok scratch that last one. but he has all that and he still gets bothered if a couple people express negative feelings about his music? dudes going into the history books no matter what anyone says at this point. but apparently we gotta worry that someone says the wrong thing on that soundcloud and he goes back into hiding.

that's cuz richard is actually intelligent and knows that fame is just stupid shit and he can hide and stuff cuz yeah he's already eternal.

hmm that's weird, i dont recall listing fame but rather listing a bunch of benefits he's enjoyed and surely doesn't think are stupid. such as living in a castle of synths and all those other things i actually said. did you actually read my post before replying to it?

hmm that's weird, i dont recall listing fame but rather listing a bunch of benefits he's enjoyed and surely doesn't think are stupid. such as living in a castle of synths and all those other things i actually said. did you actually read my post before replying to it?

I think being able to make music full time without having to worry about releasing very much music or playing many shows is a benefit for him. Dealing with sycophants and jealous cunts whenever you sneeze can't be fun.

He linked this in reply to some trolls feelings on his music. I guess it wears thin on a person when hundreds of people are ragging on you for not going in the direction they feel you should. Fuck those people.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMwzvAt84P8#t=1383

Edit: too stupid to imbed :(

i had full volume thanks

uh yeah sorry.. what I meant is that really I think he was just loling replying that, I don't think he got angry or shit

I don't think that's the sole reason, but I imagine it contributes to it. If early interviews are any indication, then it looks like disinterest is the main reason for not releasing it. It genuinely seems like he's interested in releasing his music lately, more than the money thing which I imagine he gets enough of from DJ sets and such.

So basically if you wanted more music from him, don't go to his concerts.

:trollface:

• 1 month later...

im w/ mr E. aphex has lost clarity on how special his life has been. its easy to fall into that.

he doesnt havee to listen to fan boys. he doesnt ave to listen to anything. hes not swarmedby fans like michael jackson. ego thing, otherwise, and life has been easy (shh he doesnt know it)

Archived