IGNORED

any new releases by me go here

Ragnar

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to the bob barker octonion EP. A bit(!) harsher than what I usually listen to, still I think the sound design is excellent, apocolyptic is how I'd describe it, reminds me of early Venetian Snares. Nice work.

Listened to the bob barker octonion EP. A bit(!) harsher than what I usually listen to, still I think the sound design is excellent, apocolyptic is how I'd describe it, reminds me of early Venetian Snares. Nice work.

did you hear the above track / I Made This ? I think of the soundcloud track as poo yourself jason 5

also second track on I Made This is built around this 'fuck' sample (actually saying 'pock[et]')

quarbu possible master blew my head off in several pieces. I was able to hear the ambient track btw =) yes brilliant sound design. I call this art haha =)

actually I'm gonna try and do it over, I forgot I was listening to the stereo difference BEFORE the saturation so it is pretty crackly sounding. I'm going to try to make it sound really clean in contrast to the mono stuff but still break through the mix or whatever??

• 3 weeks later...

Archived