IGNORED

do you have a "fakes" folder

Guest yikes

i just started one for a few things that were posted as afx/aphex but are not really rdj yet are still cool .....and origin unknown

post modern forwards sideways

I do have a folder for fakes. Usually the controversial ones from times past, almost all proven not him. If they are blatantly obvious fakes or just terrible like Konklaver, (lol) Analord 09, Syro *pre leak fakes, etc I don't even bother to download them.

Guest RupturedSouls

I have an artist name "Aphex Twin - Speculation" in my iTunes for tracks that sound like they could be him, but unconfirmed. e.g. Heorge Garrison, Rod Whitters, a couple of the Syro Leaks (many think one is a 'real fake' made by RDJ)
Any obvious fakes that sound bad are never downloaded to start with.
Anything thats obviously not RDJ, but sounds the tits goes in the Unknown Artist abyss (where it only gets played if genre:IDM is on random or if i hunt out a track :/

I also have a "Steinvord - Specualtion" artist name, after the epically mispelled thread :D

Archived