IGNORED

Surfing on Soundclouds - Fan Art

FLUXLINKAGES

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sloanster

Just made this fairly straight-forward cover image for the whole lot of it:

Aphex%20Soundcloud%20Dump%20Art.jpg

Excellent work fella, wish you'd put user48736353001 on there somewhere!

Did something similar to the pics pacman posted a page back since i had great use of them when compiling stuff. Hope it's ok.

ycn1namqb2w8v6fzg.jpg?size_id=7

Guest sloanster

I realize I'm a little late but I had an initial idea for artwork that took longer to create than I thought. Since a lot of these tracks sound like outtakes from previous albums I thought I would do kind of minimal redux versions of as much of Richard's discography as I could. This way you could assign the "redux" album art to tracks that sound like they're from a specific era, if that makes sense. I recreated main elements of his album art with vector graphics so they could be high quality and easily scalable. The attached image is just a preview of 9 pieces that I did. Right now there are 24 pictures all together, you can get them here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B93UaJwz6MaNflQ1NVJTYUdQY0EtcjZZX0owRWpWWHp5WWx4ejlzcFB0NEZFWTRDN2lLakk&authuser=0

4KopZyc.jpg?1

Any plans on doing some art for the user18081971 dumps? I love your artwork mate its excellent, 10 out of 10

Just made this fairly straight-forward cover image for the whole lot of it:

Aphex%20Soundcloud%20Dump%20Art.jpg

Excellent work fella, wish you'd put user48736353001 on there somewhere!

Thanks. I fear it would become too busy if I added the user name, not too mention he keeps changing the user number!

Guest sloanster

don't worry guys I got the cover sorted for the Lord Æfx Soundcloud dumps release. i've added 10% extra papyrus

YuX4vVr.jpg

flol

Excellent lol

My attempt at some art, going off the atmosphere songs like "14 Cornish Spreek5b [st Nectan S Glen Waterfalls Mix]" and "10 Inthesky" created in my head.

ZFLnNRO.png

I updated my collection of redux vector art to include GAK, Melodies from Mars, Windowlicker, The Tuss, Syro, and CCAI. Based on previous posts I think some people are confused - these images are not meant to be in a grid, I just put them like that in the preview so you can see them all at once (these previews are crappy quality; not meant to be downloaded). Anyways, thanks for the feedback. I freaking love what people are posting on this thread. If I have time I'll try to do another all-inclusive piece.

*** TLDR ***

Don't download these crappy preview pics. You can get each individual image in high resolution at this link here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B93UaJwz6MaNflQ1NVJTYUdQY0EtcjZZX0owRWpWWHp5WWx4ejlzcFB0NEZFWTRDN2lLakk&usp=sharing

5VoniEq.jpg

mCdUByf.jpg

Guest sloanster

I updated my collection of redux vector art to include GAK, Melodies from Mars, Windowlicker, The Tuss, Syro, and CCAI. Based on previous posts I think some people are confused - these images are not meant to be in a grid, I just put them like that in the preview so you can see them all at once (these previews are crappy quality; not meant to be downloaded). Anyways, thanks for the feedback. I freaking love what people are posting on this thread. If I have time I'll try to do another all-inclusive piece.

*** TLDR ***

Don't download these crappy preview pics. You can get each individual image in high resolution at this link here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B93UaJwz6MaNflQ1NVJTYUdQY0EtcjZZX0owRWpWWHp5WWx4ejlzcFB0NEZFWTRDN2lLakk&usp=sharing

5VoniEq.jpg

mCdUByf.jpg

Love your work Pac-Man, thanks!

Guest sloanster

*** TLDR ***

5VoniEq.jpg

mCdUByf.jpg

I hope RDJ takes a look Pacman, this stuff deserves to be used officially, keep shining and posting bruv!

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished a couple of new ones. Thanks for the comments, sloanster. I'm not going to include Richard's soundcloud username in case he changes it again, I'm trying to keep this artwork future-proof. And those 3d masks are stylin'. Love them.

As always, grab the hi-res images and everything else here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B93UaJwz6MaNflQ1NVJTYUdQY0EtcjZZX0owRWpWWHp5WWx4ejlzcFB0NEZFWTRDN2lLakk&usp=sharing

WP1gium.jpg?1

T2G4UHa.jpg?1

Thanks for this thread guys. I had been thinking about replacing the generic art I had (which listed the SC user # which is less important now that it changes frequently), and lo and behold I have a few good options : )

That top one is seriously good, Pacman. Mad props!

Any chance of a version without the wall of tracks in the background, or perhaps making it a lot more subtle? I think the 'afx' is strong enough on its own, and a very fitting tribute to RDJ's imagery throughout the past few decades.

*** TLDR ***

5VoniEq.jpg

mCdUByf.jpg

I hope RDJ takes a look Pacman, this stuff deserves to be used officially, keep shining and posting bruv!

Nice work but that MFM artwork is not official in any way, shape or form.