IGNORED

Good Soundclouds (used to be possible RDJ soundclogs)

Jaspmf

Ye s funnily enough I was listening to that account today. There is some excellent stuff on that account. I wonder if it is a known musician?

I doubt it. Guavid is apparently some random WATTMer and his quality is a notch up further, same with Erik.

Yeah I pretty much agree with everything atypic said. I also think that Erik and Guavid's music are top and definitely superior from a post-production stand point (ie overall sound quality and consistency). However, the tracks on the brainwaltzera account are more varied (so many different styles in there, though some better executed than others) so creatively I think it's superior.

Yes, that is fair comment. I do think there aren't many of those Brainwaltz tracks I fast forward though. I wasn't so sure about some of the shorter tracks to start with but most have grown on me. I love the Erik and Guavid tracks though. Any others you guys can recommend?

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay Dieantape, I'll take your word for it, and submit it to Webster for peer review, that a Guavid is a very sad David Guetta. Gua meaning upset and vid meaning stomach.

No I haven't been awake for 30 hours or anything. The hallucinations come and go. Making me Guavid :(

still confused why almost all aphex imitators don't know how to nail his dark sound one iota. Some of the stuff in here is good though, but if i hear one more floaty happy or faux 'funky' melody using soft-synth imitation patches of aphex sounds... i'm going to be bored

still confused why almost all aphex imitators don't know how to nail his dark sound one iota. Some of the stuff in here is good though, but if i hear one more floaty happy or faux 'funky' melody using soft-synth imitation patches of aphex sounds... i'm going to be bored

ur so right on the dark sound thang. totally agree

always preferred the more melodic stuff though, so totally into these other faux accounts myself.

here's a different one, the swedish ambient/black metal band reverorum ib malacht posted a few tracks a month back, though the longest one is like some kind of ambient acid, think watmm might appreciate it

Archived