IGNORED

Heorge Garrison - Shortridge EP

MadnessR

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's better than that wannabe squarepusher wank Flea threw together, I can definitely give it that.

who's Flea?

he plays Bass for a band called 'Atoms for Peace', and some other ones.

oh... ok thanks.

thats that band with that whiny tom pork or something guy in it I think

Are you seriously that clueless to RHCP's bass player or is your sarcasm not translating well? Apart from that soundcloud thats all he has out at the moment. Tbh this chap is not Steinvord.

If you guys can't hear the similarities then you just can't. But as soon as those songs hit my ears I immediately thought, and still think that Steinvord is back. If you can point me to any other artist that sound like this I'd appreciate it. I love Beatwife but his stuff is more melodic than dark soundscapes. Has more of an analogue feel as apposed to the digital twisted hell that Nag Champa beats relates.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

There is no actual release date yet since as far as i understand he's still working on the EP

Oh shit - didn't realise this was going to be RLR, nice! And Wisp in the works too, good stuff!

oh... ok thanks.

Are you seriously that clueless to RHCP's bass player or is your sarcasm not translating well? Apart from that soundcloud thats all he has out at the moment. Tbh this chap is not Steinvord.

I don't know what rhcp is so you've lost me. I thought this flea character played for atoms for peace?

I was joking about Tom pork though.

Also agreed this is not steinvord.

oh... ok thanks.

I don't know what rhcp is so you've lost me.
RHCP = (The) Right Hot Chilly Peepers. Duh.

oh okay yeah I've heard of them. that john frusciante dude did the speed dealer moms ep with snares.

tbh I listen almost exclusively to electronic music so I don't hear about a lot of this stuff. And I avoid pop culture like it's ebola.

srry to derail the thread there guys

srry to derail the thread there guys

This should get you up to speed (dealer):

https://soundcloud.com/comedybangbang/the-pepper-men

Pepper heads rejoice as fan favorites Zach Galifianakis & Jon Daly join us to talk about their Red Hot Chili Peppers fan club on today’s Comedy Bang Bang!

We get to hear about their podcast devoted to the Chili Peps, the awesome theme song that they sing before every meeting of the fan club, and some unbelievable facts about the Red Hots themselves.

I hope that reddit vocaroo track ends up being his/her's and winds up on this EP.

Oh yeah, i really want to hear that in high quality.

the high quality version is excellent, prob my current favorite of his.

If it's Richard or Steinvord (whoever that actually is) he's done a very good job of hoaxing me. I even asked him for his real birth name just to be absolutely sure i wasn't being played. Although it would be very egotistical of me to think that if this was a Steinvord or RDJ alias he would want to put it out on my label to begin with. Heorge Garrison just happens to be a really talented dude who was never a 19 year old kid from Spain

you're saying the wheatpin x vocaroo track is heorge garrison?

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Very impressive track... why all the afx name dropping and the evil teddy bears? Why would somebody want to be compared to afx so much?

So...no digital? Hmmmm sounds like Steinvord. And sounds like Steinvord. Hmmmm. Seriously though, sounds like Steinvord.

if it's only 4 tracks I'll be sad because I've already heard 3 of them. Sickest tracks I've ever heard. It's exactly what I want out of electronic music.

i didn't say no digital. I also never said which 4 tracks would probably make it on the EP, so far I've heard about 10-12 of his tracks. All of them are very impressive

Archived