IGNORED

Heorge Garrison - Shortridge EP

MadnessR

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yee, wicked. So two previously unheard pieces (well I haven't heard them before...)

A1 Shortridge x0.12

A2 Vocaroo Track

A3 ???

B1 Nag Champa Breaks 5

B2 ????

Would have loved to see Dovedale getting released. Maybe next time. Does anyone know how RLR deals their digital output? Do they manage it themselves or use bandcamp?

Yee, wicked. So two previously unheard pieces (well I haven't heard them before...)

A1 Shortridge x0.12

A2 Vocaroo Track

A3 ???

B1 Nag Champa Breaks 5

B2 ????

Would have loved to see Dovedale getting released. Maybe next time. Does anyone know how RLR deals their digital output? Do they manage it themselves or use bandcamp?

I've checked but I couldn't find a Bandcamp account. Possibly they will launch it with this release.

:music: Digital! Yay! These samples sound slightly different from the ones posted to Soundcloud. Wish it was an LP but beggars can't be choosers. Can't wait (any longer) for this! :music:

Never heard of this guy before now. It sounds pretty go plastic inspired. What is the origin behind this? Just some tracks on soundcloud at one point? I'm looking for something to scratch that vaetxh itch.

Never heard of this guy before now. It sounds pretty go plastic inspired. What is the origin behind this? Just some tracks on soundcloud at one point? I'm looking for something to scratch that vaetxh itch.

Don't remember if it started with the $10,000 bandcamp tracks (Nag Champa Breaks), or with the track posted on Reddit with the name wheatpinx around the time of Syro (Vocaroo track.) One of those two. Wasn't RLR boss saying it might be steinvord? Not sure I get the hype... anyone want to buy my steinvord record for $50? SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

Don't remember if it started with the $10,000 bandcamp tracks (Nag Champa Breaks), or with the track posted on Reddit with the name wheatpinx around the time of Syro (Vocaroo track.) One of those two. Wasn't RLR boss saying it might be steinvord? Not sure I get the hype... anyone want to buy my steinvord record for $50? SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

wtf 10k did somebody buy that?

I actually think that would be a pretty neat release model. You get the only copy for like, some amount of money. and it's up to you whether to sell copies, give it away, or keep it for yourself.

wtf 10k did somebody buy that?

I actually think that would be a pretty neat release model. You get the only copy for like, some amount of money. and it's up to you whether to sell copies, give it away, or keep it for yourself.

Well Wu-Tang already did this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time_in_Shaolin :)

A1 Shortridge x0.12

A2 Vocaroo Track

A3 ???

B1 Nag Champa Breaks 5

B2 ????

I've checked but I couldn't find a Bandcamp account. Possibly they will launch it with this release.

On the other hand recordlabelrecords.org has its own purchase and downloads sections but I really don't know how ''active'' the site is i.e is the shop working... And there's also a statement ''Records also available on: Norman Records, iTunes, Boomkat, eMusic, Soleilmoon'' so the EP should be easily available once released. Only thought to ask if someone has purchased something from RLR in the past. Thanks anyways for checking :)

IIRC Shortridge x0.12 was the first Heorge tune on afxafxafxafxafxafx youtube account. Nag Champa Breaks came after that and Vocaroo message unearthed around the time when CCAI pt.2 was announced. That's if my memory serves me right so could be bullshit.

Archived