IGNORED

Dekmantel Festival 2015 (Autechre, Clark, Luke Vibert, Dopplereffekt, Squarepusher, etc.)

Herr Jan

What's with the tickets for the night program though? It doesn't show any tickets you can buy for the night program

the night program's still gotta be announced though, so that could be the reason

Anyone got experience with that camping they mention on the website btw? I'm thinking of hitting up a friend of a friend to maybe crash there during the festival in exchange for beers or something, but I haven't decided

Guest Tristan

Dangg and also Model 500! Their new album knocked my off my socks yesterday. Bosses of the bosses. Hope i'll be able to attend the festivities.

Dangg and also Model 500! Their new album knocked my off my socks yesterday. Bosses of the bosses. Hope i'll be able to attend the festivities.

I hope that he'll be able to do the gigs - he cancelled some recently because of health issues unfortunately... Agreed about that Model 500 album tho, incredible!

@Berk, sorry, no idea for both questions, hope you find a way!

• 2 weeks later...

Sheeeeeet

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=28894

Luke Vibert, Dopplereffekt, Huerco S, DJ Harvey, Intergalactic Gary, Gesloten Cirkel, Omar S, Derrick May... How am I going to pass on this?!

Be warned, the 3 Night Festival ticket (all in the Melkweg venue) will be available tomorrow at noon CET. Single day/night schedules and tickets will be available next Wednesday.

Ok I ended up buying the 3 Day ticket and a ticket for the camping.

Would be cool to have some sort of WATMM meetup over there if possible!

Single night tickets are going to be €26,- a piece. Have to think about it, I just can't miss Dopplereffekt AGAIN this time. I'm skipping the day program in any case, just can't afford it atm. Basically, I only have tickets for Autechre for now.

Single night tickets will be available tomorrow at noon.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah I have tickets for 3 days (no nights)

starts next Thursday already(!)

meeting up for a pint with a few watmmers sounds ace

Squarepusher ripped the arse out of the UFO tent last night, it was incredible. Was lovely seeing him genuinely moved.by the crowd reactions too, blinding show. Was very special to hear tetra-sync at the end too. The later damogen furies tracks were def starting to get quite different too. 10/10 show.

Andy Stott was freaking great. Was some sort of live set I'm pretty sure, like a cross between æ and snd, gr8 stuff.

If it was anything like his set here last week, loads of new stuff too! Slightly regretting not getting myself to this fest but just haven't had the cash floating around to justify going. Anyone see Siriusmodeselektor? How was that?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived