IGNORED

Modular Hash

Brisbot

There are many could-have-beens aren't there? By any stretch though I'm not totally done with this track. Still need to spruce up the edges here and there and I'm thinking about taking out a section in the middle.

Awesome track with cool organic feel to it.Its like its alive .Very nice transitions.Hope you will record more with your friend s gear cause this stuff is great.

Everything sits nicely in the mix and it has a very huge feel to it. Well done.

If I were to change anything it would be to turn the drums up a little bit and give them a little high end cripsyness to cut through a little more. And lightly sidechain some of the stuff on the second half to the kick so it allows it to peek through just a bit more. All and all though I liked it a lot. What kind of modular was it?

What kind of modular was it

You know, I don't remember. I spent more time moving knobs and wires and going by what I know from messing with vsts and such than figuring out where it came from. It's a friend's modular. I really need to figure it out since I'm going to be building one myself sooner or later.

I haven't listened to the track in a while and listened to it again today, and kind of agree about the drums needing a boost so it was a pleasant surprise to see you guys agreeing as well. I'm definitely going to try sidechaining a few elements to the kick while keeping everything else intact and see how that goes. Sometimes it takes not listening to something for a couple weeks to hear what problems it has!

Archived