IGNORED

'Official' Minipops video

Kennylogg Bubblebath

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chavvy kids

you just called a few young kids vermin, well done

edit: ok, maybe you didn't I thought the etymology was "council house associated vermin' but according to wikipedia looks like it's not so sorry

btw i truely am sorry, it's not in my nature to be an a$$hole, i just don't see the appeal. Maybe if i had kids of my own who listened to Aphex Twin i would think this is the best thing since sliced bread. I guess it's cute in its own way, but this is the kind of video i expect to see at 5:30pm on saturday night on ITV

Okay his video for Aegipolis: Christmas tree, someone motionless in a wheelchair, cheap/trippy video effects, and I think the other kid moons the camera at the end.

Wtf. These videos are great.

Couple things

1.I hate Mark Ekko clothing

2.This kid reminds me of the UK version of this little white trash bully kid that my nephew used to play with on the block I grew up on

3.Middle Class england looks as boring and dead end as the middle class uncool sections of brooklyn

4.I just found a 60s bowling ally chair on craigslist and want people to know that

5.What if this kid is really dancing around to G Unit and his hip uncle is overdubbing Aphex in an effort to save the lad

6.Its amazing to me how the artsyist most unmacho shit can be championed by the most macho english pub maniacs

example Jimmy Pursey being the working class hero or Townshend

That is all

Archived