'Official' Minipops video

Kennylogg Bubblebath

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kymppinetti

Poor mum doesn't like Aphex

P8QUVO9.png

The kid actually commented that in fact he found analord somewhere her belongings. Meaby the whole famile is buch of afx fans. lol

P8QUVO9.png

The kid actually commented that in fact he found analord somewhere her belongings. Meaby the whole famile is buch of afx fans. lol

I wanna sell you london bridge and big ben

It's a great narrative but watch the talking ben clips

Maybe Aphex has a Grateful Dead parking lot fandom I am unaware of

Guest trananhhung

It's amazing how the girl's kind of random choreography in the background fits the "events" of the track. Amazing video and if you don't like it you're wrong. That kid owns the street.

P8QUVO9.png

That pic is from the video where the kid is playing her a non-Aphex track. Someone Bitroast mentioned on the last page this page that it may even be his own track that he made: it's amateur-ish, very SAW1 sounding track so it wouldn't surprise me if so.

Guest kymppinetti

But seriously though. I don't know why, but I really liked that video haha. It's funny that you can see those kids characters cos it's uncut and all.

Guys, this kid is for real. I watched lots of videos on his channel: he likes aphex twin (but also the prodigy) and he uses and app called VideoStar to make this fan videos (I bet the app takes care of song sync and effects and cuts)

This is incredible, I'm shocked and in awe at the same time

And I bet he must be shocked to have 1000 views on his minipops videos... he has like 50 views on his other videos.

How how could he be? 10?

Guys, this kid is for real. I watched lots of videos on his channel: he likes aphex twin (but also the prodigy) and he uses and app called VideoStar to make this fan videos (I bet the app takes care of song sync and effects and cuts)

This is incredible, I'm shocked and in awe at the same time

And I bet he must be shocked to have 1000 views on his minipops videos... he has like 50 views on his other videos.

How how could he be? 10?

well wait a sec, he could have a bigger brother which does all the stuff.

at first i thought its official because Cunningham and Richard they both like body mutations , weird faces and the boy looks a bit mentaly disabled, so yeah strange coincidence I would say. also 2:46 gives me creeps !!!

Archived