IGNORED

Favorite Aphex Twin Covers

Hail Sagan

Ok this is a repost, for the simple fact it didn't get enough love the first time.

It's one of my fav aphex tracks, and this cover gives me the same chills as the original.

description: This is one of my favorite songs of all time, plus I like to sing, so it was only natural to try and sing it myself :) Everything you hear is coming from my mouth, some of it modulated to get it into the appropriate octave. No click tracks or quantization of any kind.

I thought drummers got to have the most fun with these songs...

killed it

That was awesome. I really don't enjoy most AFX covers with traditional instruments but this guy is just so into it (lol @ 2:11) and he nails the bass parts too :)

YESSSSSSSS

My fave back-in-the-day unreleased track - given the pusher treatment, so to speak.....

Can someone please post the really awful girl/boy drum cover by a japanese guy?

You talking about these guys? Or was it just one guy playing the drums?

If you are I wouldn't call that performance awful. It's not perfect but what they lack in the accuracy they more than make up for in the energy department.

• 1 month later...

Can someone please post the really awful girl/boy drum cover by a japanese guy?

You talking about these guys? Or was it just one guy playing the drums?

If you are I wouldn't call that performance awful. It's not perfect but what they lack in the accuracy they more than make up for in the energy department.

That one's pretty good, not the one I'm talking about... The one I'm looking for is a stationary shot and the has the guy banging on the drums like a spastic toddler

• 2 weeks later...