IGNORED

WANTED: Scan of SAWII 12" insert

Guest jbartee

Guest jbartee

Thanks jbartee, downloading now! To return the favor, maybe it is of some worth:

http://we.tl/PAwhg0uP0p

High-res (170MB) .pdf of the artwork (frontcover) of SAWII in poster format, ready-to-go for a professional print. Someone on watmm uploaded it years ago (still want to thank him whoever it was!) and I received it as a gift a few months ago, looks very sweet printed in A0 :)!

Wow thanks, this is awesome!! Do you know anything about the poster's origin? Was it part of WARP's official marketing campaign?

Don't think so, no. It was(/is?) a regular poster on here who I think was a graphic designer and scanned a promotional poster from back in the day (really not sure about that though). Only thing is that the artwork is mirrored, but w/e.

Interesting. Whoever it was must have had access to some original assets at least, because the artwork is super hires / pristine.

I'm still knocking about, it was an official poster I scanned high res.

There's a right handy tool in photoshop called photomerge which does most of the hard work if you're patching scans together.

Awesome, thanks for the info (and for the scan of course!)

Think I might get this framed when I've got some extra $$$ kicking around

Archived