IGNORED

Patience rewarded: µ-Ziq soundcloud dump ongoing!!!

chenGOD

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just back from vacation so having time to enjoy some of these tracks, some of these are so good!

Logic a particular favorite of the new tracks so far, such upbeat happy music. It's really refreshing.

Just back from vacation so having time to enjoy some of these tracks, some of these are so good!

Logic a particular favorite of the new tracks so far, such upbeat happy music. It's really refreshing.

Yeah that one is great, all kinds of wacky layers going on there

I've been melting my face off with Nymphomaniac for 2 days and recuperating with D501

Yeah that one is great, all kinds of wacky layers going on there

I've been melting my face off with Nymphomaniac for 2 days and recuperating with D501

Yes for sure - loving those two tracks. Two of my overall favs from the dump.

It seems like Aphex quit enabling downloads because he's thinking of releasing some of his soundcloud tracks, do we know why Mike P quit enabling downloads ?

He said SC was acting up around the same time Richard stopped the DLs.

Loving these latest uploads! Just imagined the possibilty of Slag Boom van Loon era / style leftover tracks and already had a boner.

Especially since most of his leftovers so far are very fleshed out and good enough to release, and we're barely into '94 after 200 tracks, can't imagine what could be coming... either the whole thing disappears into the night or hopefully we'll be listening to 600 tracks by this time next year... mind boggling

A couple of sweet Tusken Raiders tracks uploaded today, but it looks like he also tried to upload "Initial Frontier" and "Fuck Off Beat" but they didn't actually get posted for some reason...

I kno these guys are published musicians but im really surprised at the amount of material they have saved from so long ago. Yeah having masters of an album is one thing but over 200 tracks that never came out!? im surprised theyre in digital form at all.

I kno these guys are published musicians but im really surprised at the amount of material they have saved from so long ago. Yeah having masters of an album is one thing but over 200 tracks that never came out!? im surprised theyre in digital form at all.

I imagine with Mike's stuff, a good chunk of this stuff was digitized and catalogued during the somerset ave tracks process.

just posting this here too in case mike sees it:

this might have been suggested before, i haven't read this thread properly since page 250 - but since both rich and mike are releasing their back catalogue, is there any chance of getting some high quality versions of outtakes from the mike & rich album?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5OBt46I-k

Archived