IGNORED

Patience rewarded: µ-Ziq soundcloud dump ongoing!!!

chenGOD

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone download the track that was posted about an hour ago? It was called Metal Thing Remix. I didn't get a chance to download it. Could someone upload?

Would love to have a valid link to the complete Soundcloud files --can someone please upload again

Thanks in advance

Thank you so much for the download. I actually saw it on my iPad and then immediately went to my computer to download, but as soon as I opened the webpage the track was replaced by Pangolin. You really have to be quick.

Anyway, do you also have the artwork?

Thank you so much for the download. I actually saw it on my iPad and then immediately went to my computer to download, but as soon as I opened the webpage the track was replaced by Pangolin. You really have to be quick.

Anyway, do you also have the artwork?

Sorry didn't get the artwork, I was lucky I downloaded it as soon as saw it, when actually went to stream it 10 minutes later it was gone. He keeps us on our toes that Mike P.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alright since the Paradinas dump seems to have pinched off I have put together the final version of the image mosaic composed of all the art he used to accompany the tracks:

cover_7.jpg

Here's the full size jpeg for download/use, but be warned; it's fucking enormous:

https://we.tl/sTutNaQlmb

Alright since the Paradinas dump seems to have pinched off I have put together the final version of the image mosaic composed of all the art he used to accompany the tracks:

cover_7.jpg

Here's the full size jpeg for download/use, but be warned; it's fucking enormous:

https://we.tl/sTutNaQlmb

Unfortunate page break is unfortunate.

Archived