IGNORED

Patiently awaiting Squarepusher soundcloud dump

Nil

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dadjoke: listened and heard that pusher track live, what a nut he seems right now. love the direction just gives me a heart attack

i like the bjork track too, love volta

I can't hear it at work but I'm super curious... what kind of his style is it most similar to??

this would go nicely with those last 2 unreleased/new tracks that came out recently. Although i like this one less so than those other ones. Something about that EDM production style in your face buzzsaw synth he keeps using still doesn't work for me, although it sounds more tolerable on this than on ufabulum generally speaking

I'd love to hear the tracks that weren't selected for "Selection 16"...Or any era outtake really !

That new track is cool, I guess it must be a banger live - yet the "screech" sounds throughout the track like the ones in the beginning of Dark Steering or 303 Hard Scopem are kind of boring :cerious:

I don't like his latest stuff, actually i did'nt feel anything since Hello Everything (wich i liked!!!) was released . The rest is boring, i agree with John and Stephen, i think it has to do with over compression, and poor stuff he made with bad breaks and bland melodies. Where is the Squarepusher from Go spastic, Hard Normal Daddy, FMWT ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived