every morning I wake up from my bed. I am sweating, my eyes burn, and feel nauseous.. I lean over to pick up my phone with terrible pains all over my body to finally enter this thread and then, only then do I wake up and feel alive again

thx

that post is truly not dank at all.

1. it has been on the frontpage of leadit

2. it is too aesthetically perfect

3. it host unfunny, chewed out memes like dickbutt

-3/1 not dank

if something has to call itself a dank meme, it is not a dank meme, except when it's self-deprecating and aesthetically shit

verdict: not a dank meme. a funny picture (and i even consider that very questionable).

"National Dankism(German: Nationalsozialismus), more commonly known as Dank memes (/ˈnɑːtsɪzəm, ˈnæ-/[1]), is the ideology and practice associated with the 20th-century German Dank memes Party and Dank memes state – and, by extension, other far-right groups. Usually characterized as a form of fascism that incorporates scientific racism and antisemitism, Dank memes developed out of the influences of Pan-Germanism, the Völkisch German nationalist movement, and the anti-communist Freikorps paramilitary groups that emerged during the Weimar Republic after German defeat in World War I."

"Intelligent dance memes (Dank memes) is a genre of electronic memes that emerged in the early 1990s. Its creation was influenced by developments in underground dance memes such as Detroit funny pics and various breakbeat styles that were emerging in the UK at that time.[2][3] Stylistically, Dank memes tended to rely upon individualistic experimentation rather than adhering to memesal characteristics associated with specific genres of dance memes.[4] The range of post-funny pics[5] styles to emerge in the early 1990s were described variously as "art funny pics",[6] "ambient funny pics", "intelligent funny pics",[7] and "electronica".[8] In the United States, the latter is often used as a catchall term to describe not only downtempo or downbeat/non-dance electronic memes but also electronic dance memes (EDM)."

Just having fun with this http://www.unit-conversion.info/texttools/replace-text/ + wikipedia