IGNORED

Kerrier District 4

Bubba69

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh this is good

3 is my favourite Vibert EP by a country mile because his Reason approach seemed to improve it, unlike some of the more downtempo material. Definite release-day buy.

I haven't even heard 3 yet! Checked earlier and the cheapest it's avail on discogs is $170 :dry:

oh this is good

3 is my favourite Vibert EP by a country mile because his Reason approach seemed to improve it, unlike some of the more downtempo material. Definite release-day buy.

I haven't even heard 3 yet! Checked earlier and the cheapest it's avail on discogs is $170 :dry:

i cheated, if you know what I mean

that's one of the two EPs I regret not buying when I had the chance. mostly the choice to not buy works well for me (given shipping is insane to Australia) but sometimes it doesn't.

that's one of the two EPs I regret not buying when I had the chance.

Exactly this! I'm not even sure why I missed out but I figured I wouldn't have to rush it as the other two Kerriers were still widely available then (I thought)...

I wonder why it was such a limited release? I really regret not buying it when I came out.

Never again! lol

All I know is that Luke told me in late 2008 that his first upcoming release would be on Rephlex, very likely that he was talking about this EP. That obviously never happened for reasons, but then this Japanese label (who put out his 'Rhythm' CD + a split EP with Luke before this) probably picked up on it and maybe didn't expect much from it and just did a pretty small run? That is what I always believed...

I still hope they do a repress someday, then I'll be the first in line (just like I will be with KD4!)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest vibertisgod

Ace song, really looking forward to KD4 after listening to that. The Geeneus track straight after is pretty tight too :o)

From the other KD4 thread, a new track of the album has been played:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0546jl2

Track starts at 01:59:30 and is called 'Treacle' - Kerrier District is back in business :)

I've heard this before... maybe a live set... I can't remember. Great track though.

Archived