IGNORED

Kerrier District 4

Bubba69

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still waiting for my rekkid. Waiting to listen properly. The previews are lush

To whoever said the bass in Techno Disco is from another one bites the dust- That may be a bass sample from the "wild Style" soundtrack _ I forget which track, although it's very similar to Queen. I'll try to find the wild style track (Luke has sampled that OST many times)

Pretty sure you're right. If you listen to the bass line of Another One, you'll notice the first three bars are all the same note. In this they're rising. Very similar though.

Guest donk

Shopping around for the MP3s, I found the following prices: Bleep - £9.99 / Bandcamp - £7.99 / Boomkat - £6.99 / Amazon.co.uk £7.99 / Amazon.com $8.99 (£5.74)

Does anyone know if there will be any significant differences in quality, etc, or should I just go ahead and buy it from Amazon.com?

Shopping around for the MP3s, I found the following prices: Bleep - £9.99 / Bandcamp - £7.99 / Boomkat - £6.99 / Amazon.co.uk £7.99 / Amazon.com $8.99 (£5.74)

Does anyone know if there will be any significant differences in quality, etc, or should I just go ahead and buy it from Amazon.com?

Pretty sure it's all 320 so same quality. I'd personally rather consider the amount of $$$ the artist / label receives when deciding where to shop. Best place for that would be bandcamp (and Amazon would be last).

I am both fascinated and frustrated by the stone-faced tight-cheeked non-reaction Vibert consistently generates among the public.

Yeah, I don't understand how this album didn't get more buzz. It's better than the Daft Punk album and all mainstream EDM.

If you really want to get frustrated check out convicted wife-beater Chris Brown's followers compared to AFX and BoC.

I'd go Bandcamp, as you can pick the format you want (including FLACs) for the same price.

I'd go Bandcamp, as you can pick the format you want (including FLACs) for the same price.

yeah this. also, it makes it available for streaming on the (underrated) Bandcamp mobile app along with your other bandcamp purchases (if u have an account that is)

Yeah and with bandcamp and the artiste gets a bigger cut from the fruits of his labours too,* so good call m8

4th time through and this is now clicking on all cylinders... It's weird but most of Luke's releases rarely grab me at first, I think a lot of it has to do with his vox samples and how he uses - and liberally recycles - them; it's like at first you're like "aw man, u playin dat again bro" but upon repeated listens they begin to make perfect sense in context.

* At least I still think so, though for all I know bandcamp could've been bought out by some multinational nonprofit conglomerate with executives all making seven figures but w/e

Treacle tits and come on kerrier are my faves! Solid album (and 75 minutes too? awesome!).

More consistent than previous KD releases IMO, really loving the vibe and playability of this one. Ace!

Vibert is made of stealth military technology, as he always lurks below Beerwolf radar.

Need to call the engineers in, see if they can tune the nuts and bolts a little and see if we can find him.

Vibert is made of stealth military technology, as he always lurks below Beerwolf radar.

Need to call the engineers in, see if they can tune the nuts and bolts a little and see if we can find him.

He's consistently good. Occasionally there's tracks that are like "whoa, thats incredible" but overall I just find him consistently awesome. Not a ton of wtf moments like SP or Aphex, but the consistency of his releases makes him one of the top in my books (across all aliases).

T-shirts of the album art on Blerp now. Kind of absurdly expensive though...

Wow. I was ready to pay a fair bit of money. but seeing as (a) it's really exorbitant, (b) bleep's probably taking a big cut, © it's the same as the album cover placed just right smack in the center... I may pass on this (and note, I recently bought two ceephax shirts...)

(If I knew the money went straight to vibert's pocket, I'd possibly stomach the other two.)

it comes with a download code making it sort of reasonable?

remember ■pushers ufaboob+shirt combo being way cheapr tho

Yeah, even so...buying the vinyl already. Not dropping close to $100 (Inc. shipping) for a record and a t-shirt.

Oops, good call. I may have been swayed if I knew about this at pre-order time (then again, I now wish I'd bandcamp'd the shit, with a hope of vibert getting more $$; who knows what hypercolour's cut is, though).

Honestly though this is motivating me to extract some wagon christ cover art and make a shirt from that instead..

Archived