IGNORED

Kerrier District 4

Bubba69

It's sad I feel obligated to ask isn't it? I've been screwed over by blerp enough to be worried though... And yet my dumbarse still orders from them.

It's a sickness you know.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's sad I feel obligated to ask isn't it? I've been screwed over by blerp enough to be worried though... And yet my dumbarse still orders from them.

It's a sickness you know.

I wouldn't blame this on Bleep though, this is just what the label instructs afaik. We'll see, I'm just going for the CD or digitals anyway.

Pagebreak bump: new guest mix on the BBC by Kerrier http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02ng8jj

Can anyone rip that BBC mix? Nice little interview before it in which he talks about the idea of reissueing his older Kerrier District stuff and the diea of performing this stuff live :)

Lots of new KD tracks in the mix too, love it! :music: Light My Fire is the shit!

bassline on 'Showbix' seems to be the same as on Plug's 'Scar City' haha, nice!

anyway, really looking forward to this still. had a day earlier this week where I'd been up for 30 hours and feel asleep in my bed with Kerrier District on in the backround. was v nice.

wish he made a bandcamp already

I've never understood the point of pre ordering digital albums. Seems like an odd thing to offer.

instasnatch when it's out, showing support, promo, etc etc

Did it get pushed back again? Now I'm getting "Release date: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 ." This one is painful.

Where are you seeing that? bleep + amazon still list May.

I hope Vibert is happy with the finished product; he can take as long as he wants..

Did it get pushed back again? Now I'm getting "Release date: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 ." This one is painful.

Where are you seeing that? bleep + amazon still list May.

I hope Vibert is happy with the finished product; he can take as long as he wants..

I guess it could be because we're in different countries, I'm in the US FWIW. Amazon says June 2 up in here.

Got a cd copy of this at my local record store today, glad they didn't push back the release date again. London Grooves is killer, I haven't gotten past there yet. So I guess I better get back to getting down.

I wanted to write something else about this record cause it's so good. But I just start listening to it again and yeah, that's it for the internet today, got to go get funky.

Archived