IGNORED

SF soundclog listening party

Tatdylf

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coinciding wonderfully with the latest aphex soundcloud upload, I would like to remind everyone we are having another show tomorrow night, we have a special light installation, dj sets and a set by Electronic Sleep https://soundcloud.com/electronicsleep

f8 1192 Folsom @ 8th st.

Thursday April 30th, 9pm-2am

no cover, 21+

Thanks to everyone who made it out last week, it was pretty chill and a sweet show, thanks esp to Soja Calcium, Goiter Sanchez and Electronic Sleep who provided the tunes.

Part 3 coming up Thursday May 28 at F8 again, we will rock some of the new/old aphex jams and more!!

• 2 weeks later...

We got some much-needed hype from Richard himself!

*head explodes, gore drips from ceiling*

screen-shot-2015-05-21-at-1-09-53-am.png

come be a part of the rave that never happened but then did happen, except it was different

I start a new job the following week with a few quid extra in my a/c.

soooooooo tempted to just hop on a fucking plane from ireland to attend - for the sheer god-damn laugh

It'd be about the most craziest thing I've done since hopping on a plane to london to see aphex Vs Vibert in Hackney, London, with no hotel and just a sleep on the circle line tube, a shower at a public pool and the company of my equally raved-up italian buddy.

Good times!

Alright, this is fast approaching, this Thursday. I got the Facebook page fixed so a lot more people found out about this and it looks like a lot are coming, thanks to everyone for supporting this show, it was really a brilliant idea, whoever came up with it. So let's keep it going, if you are planning to make it out let us know, remember, this show came from watmm people, all the djs tonight are on this forum not to mention afx :)

Show some love, come on out, this is going to be fun :nyan::nyan:

Great sets from everyone! Had so much fun! Thanks Jdub for setting this thing up!

Here are some shitty pics that my partner took of that night:

11246847_10155575669335246_4005767282871

^ Jdub had Aphex Masks made, so good!

11266562_10155575784770246_3576203766488

^ I wore one when I went up.

11391529_10155575669395246_4388781217592

Here's a recording of my set from that night, available for download for a while:

https://soundcloud.com/sweguno/aphex-soundcloud-megamix-may-28th-sf-listening-party

Thanks for everyone who came out and performed! Good times, we are looking into making this an ongoing braindancey thing so if you are in the area and interested in helping out give me a shout.

img_2923-e1433217283190.jpg

good times

Archived