IGNORED

Venetian Snares Bandcamp

Goiter Sanchez

Makes sense to have a topic dedicated to this as Aaron periodically adds OOP and unreleased material to his Bandcamp. The most recent addition is now digital reissues of Moonglow, Badminton and Clearance Bin as 'Snares Man'. I haven't heard any of these before so it is great to have them digitially available and for not much at all ($2 USD each).

https://venetiansnares.bandcamp.com/

Otherwise we have other OOP albums/EPs in case any fans missed out, some of which have exclusive digital bonus material.

Let's keep this updated as he adds to it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrgerbik

bought digitals from the 2 releases I only own vinyl (badminton & clearance bin). good stuff. hope he gets GHCC up there one day...

that defluxion / boarded up swan entrance 7' though... good god when i first heard that i almost shit myself i was so happy

finally a sound that excited me as much as that early idm stuff did, so yeah. the mu 7" was my first listen to snares and it floored me. bought every 7" in that series after that, lol...

Guest mrgerbik

wow you never heard moonglow or snaresman tracks.

absolutely LOVE the "Moonglow / This Bitter Earth" release... always have :)

that moonglow track is so good, i wish he made like at least one whole album of cutup jazz stuff like this.

it sort of reminds me of Stock Hausen and Walkmen, sort of a silly but not totally plunderphonic style of cutting up samples and turning them into new tunes.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

that moonglow track is so good, i wish he made like at least one whole album of cutup jazz stuff like this.

this.

That is one of my favourite tracks of his, it's so incredibly well executed. I wonder why he didn't go for an album in this style...

edit: anyone have any idea where the vocal is sampled from?

Edited by StephenG

this.

That is one of my favourite tracks of his, it's so incredibly well executed. I wonder why he didn't go for an album in this style...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XMxrqbPqx0

this track of his last album kinda explores that style... but yeah, I would love to hear a full record of these.

Not a huge fan of Badminton but always had a fondness for Moonglow, agree more jazzy/blues breakcore would be amazing. Ended up giving him a little bit more than a buck a track, but would love to have some of his older work repressed.

oh and do check out the older digital releases on his bandcamp, he has a few unreleased tunes thrown in with some of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...