IGNORED

can I do pro-bono mixing/mastering for someone

Ragnar

I am willing to do mixing and mastering for someone for 0.00 cash, I just want credit/the right to put it on my soundcloud page as an example if it turns out good. My own music is too esoteric to really use for examples plus it's not really arranged track-by-track, it's made in Buzz so it's all convoluted with the routing half the time

I made this

from this dry/raw recording in Buzz

https://soundcloud.com/supergrandmatales324/pless-bandi-unmixedunmastered

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh dude great! are you a pro or just starting? because i would like to someone (specially 0.00 lol) to make masterings soon, as i learn "the golden rule" not to master your own fucking tracks. is it, like, today's deal, or you will be willing to master stuff in a week/month later?

do you have a speciallity in genres? like, dnb/ambient/rock etc? do you have good monitors? sorry if 2 many qustions, thx

fuck, deadline? im making a track right fuckin nowww!!!

what deadline

nevermind. here i just uploaded this for u

https://soundcloud.com/geosmina/tu-prepamini-loop-mix

it's nice but upload in 24-bit wav or something? Stems if you want

uploading bro

oh dude great! are you a pro or just starting? because i would like to someone (specially 0.00 lol) to make masterings soon, as i learn "the golden rule" not to master your own fucking tracks. is it, like, today's deal, or you will be willing to master stuff in a week/month later?

do you have a speciallity in genres? like, dnb/ambient/rock etc? do you have good monitors? sorry if 2 many qustions, thx

I'm just starting out so like I said I'm trying to build up a portfolio esp. of other people's music. My own sound is kinda dry/wannabe Analord and I dunno if that'd really impress anyone

I don't have the best equipment but I have lots of experience making my own stuff from scratch. I also mess around with JS (Reaper's effect scripting language) and made my own kinda distortion that's kinda proprietary and top secret. sonnyskare, your stuff sounds weirdly notched/compressed/mono-fied like it's a rip from a youtube video, but it's a nice challenge and I think said distortion will be able to fill in the gaps where the dynamics should be. If you're going for the sound of an old PSX game though it's pretty damn perfect aside from those observations

Guest sonnyskare

That was fast, I'm impressed, I was going to ask if you wanted stems actually.

I don't have the best equipment but I have lots of experience making my own stuff from scratch. I also mess around with JS (Reaper's effect scripting language) and made my own kinda distortion that's kinda proprietary and top secret. sonnyskare, your stuff sounds weirdly notched/compressed/mono-fied like it's a rip from a youtube video, but it's a nice challenge and I think said distortion will be able to fill in the gaps where the dynamics should be. If you're going for the sound of an old PSX game though it's pretty damn perfect aside from those observations

It's funny you would mention PSX, I was playing spyro with a couple of buddies the day before (not that I like spyro). And I used to play a ton of PS1/2 games. Thanks!

ragz, next time i make a substantial track that doesn't sound like one of yours (might be a while because I've been doing mostly experimental tuning drone & noiseycore lately) I can send you the bmx. I mostly just use popular buzz native machines these days (Matilde Tracker 2, Blok, Oomek Aggressor, HD Chord, COmbo Delay, Greenmilk, etc)

ragz, next time i make a substantial track that doesn't sound like one of yours (might be a while because I've been doing mostly experimental tuning drone & noiseycore lately) I can send you the bmx. I mostly just use popular buzz native machines these days (Matilde Tracker 2, Blok, Oomek Aggressor, HD Chord, COmbo Delay, Greenmilk, etc)

have you tried keytrack + distortion/filters on the note value for the MODULATOR on an FM synth in blok yet

btw might've posted this but

FSM infector 'cabbage' preset innit

https://soundcloud.com/supergrandmatales324/gipp-better-master

might not be so noticeable on soundcloud player but definitely as wav it seems brighter/more present whatever the heck that means. I tried some special maths to try and restore transients/lessen the noticeability of the volume bumping against the ceiling/compression/limiting? during the loud parts

Archived