IGNORED

So, I make music too.

YangYing

I listen through some of your stuff and enjoyed them, especially Leave Odyssey and your remix of Eurodancer (never heard of him/them/it/shim!)

The only feedback I can think of is that (and this is personal preference, since peeps enjoyed this), a few times in a few of your tracks, the dry signal of the reverb can get too quiet, like the mix has plenty of room to have that dry signal, but instead it fades almost completely, and there's nothing but reverb on several sounds, and you can hear all of the metallic verb of digital reverbs, which I tend to EQ out and try to get rid of since it's not my favorite sound, as it tends to clutter up a mix and sound like white noise more than the original signal. It's just a personal annoyance since people do like that. If I didn't make sense just tell me, I'm kinda tired and when I get tired my english gets lazy! :cat:

lol it's cool! thanks for the feedback! but I rink I love that sound too much to get rid of it xD or maybe I'm thinking of the wrong thing, could you give a concrete example?

edit:

dumb 3 is cool, it almost feels likes rough kuduro

that track is the one I have had most fun in making I think, I'll definitely try and finish it one day, make more like it maybe.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived