IGNORED

Most IDM tournament?

Soloman Tump

the ms-paint thread, each track attempts to emulate the sound of the picture:

Splash_zps4962c6c7.png

and the why is life no longer exciting thread, each track emulates a post:

sooo, i didn't read all the way through this but I'd throw something else out there - lots of media is very tricky and aimed at making you feel the way you said, because it can keep you predictable and ready to buy things, etc. or else it aims to shame and embarrass everyone from everybody else's POV, to keep people nervous so they need to look to media to know how they're 'allowed' to act (like, especially sit coms, etc. they may very well be funny, but there's a 'knife behind the curtain') it also does things to shift the balance of power to the most obnoxious people to keep everyone alienated and unable to .... (i mean, I'd go on for hours)

also all the 10,000 pop songs telling you either 'you used to be happy' or 'this is what happy is' . also you might start blurring moments from movies, etc you saw years ago and subconsciously count those toward your own 'positive' experience, even though they never happened to you.

anyway so that's a thing, you (may) have been tricked in all kinds of ways into feeling inadequate, bored, poor-me, long-gone, etc. the other thing is, everybody else you know may be tricked too, so they become boring and thus no fun for anyboday! also lots of people use this martyr thing to justify being boring and selfish, or self-centered and needy. or use it to justify bad things for them like too much food (ex they just want to eat tons of ice cream but when they tell everyone they are sad they are allowed to eat ice cream...) or too much pr0n. (they also might just be pr0n addicted...)

---

soooo now you need time just not to expect anything. just plan next sunday to not even do anything fun or anything, just go outside and look at moss & lichen and parallel lines and literally expect nothing will happen. then go to bed. if you run around like " WTF? NO FUN !" its like stomping around in a boat being like "WTF?? NO FISH !!!" (you scare all the fish away with the stomping)

idk I'm being insensitive maybe, but long story short, reclaim your time! you don't have to feel any sort of way! and definitely don't feel bad about not feeling good. hang in there, get in touch with yo selllffffff give your self more time to be "in between" and soon you'll find its not really "in between" its actually just what you've been missing :)

also

also i just turned 27 2 months ago!

also feel free to pm me also! also I'll give you my new album fo free !

also smok wed :P

Archived