IGNORED

Remote Viewing or Universal Mind

Phlexunger

Anyone on here ever hear of this phenomenon/skill ?

Anyone know how to do it?

any IDM made while taped into universal mind?

telekinesis

chillin' with ET eating Reeses pieces ?

come on WATMM blow my mind

pretty decent tracks

I am not sure what I think about it

what about that guy who saw the rings on Jupiter ?

Universal Mind seems like something different than remote viewing

there must be some link to using a machine to make music and sound and other realms as bullocks as that sounds

also I read your avatar as 100% Fennesz approved :)

Anyone on here ever hear of this phenomenon/skill ?

Anyone know how to do it?

Yes.

No, nobody.

""Patronen B", the second in what we think will be a series
of 4 releases, transmits the theme of dark, illicit electro
written in secluded antechambers. Sonically it is science
fiction, but simultaneously it is humanly doctrinal. The
songs carry a motif of isolation with technology,
inspiration within midnight introspections and an appetite
for psychic relations. The coarse study of human psychology
has unlocked secrets from the internal past and possible,
external future destinies; the science of Patronen goes
deeper, focusing the telepathic matrix from a 1 dimensional
point of consciousness, widening a spectral parallax.
Patronen B is a study in telepathology."

basically you have to induce a neural activity pattern that gives your subjective, personal consciousness access to the universal consciousness to perform remote viewing, which can often be achieved through psychedelics such as dmt, salvia, and higher doses of lsd, or incredible mastery of meditation and biofeedback. i use the words "give access" lightly, because it's not a door opening so much as play-doh being smushed into a different shape.

however, once you break through, it becomes very difficult to control the "direction" you travel in (especially if your ego is lost in the transition), so it's essentially useless for a goal-directed purpose like making idm. only a select few, such as lord aphex christ, have developed control over this process and bring us back lush tunes from the infinite brahman.

I love Coil, but Sleazy and Jhonn believed a lot of stuff. My co-ords are 51.907492W -8.478211N.Go nuts.

Predominance of white, beige, grey. Strong impression of white streaks on the house, or its corners? Not rural but there's nature around. Is there a body of water nearby? (don't really believe this stuff but I like to play)

wow

great info here so far

I knew you all would not let me down

weather its real or fake at this point does not matter

already you guys have posted enough tracks for my listening pleasure

so thanks

Also some of the information shared about actual remote viewing is very informative and useful

more than I expected thanks

I had a thought this would get you all talking more than I can say for my post about buying an expensive UA preamp

which I think I am gonna just buy at this point forget the Vintech its too expensive

As for my own remote viewing attempts with no real training I would say I experienced much of what Hoodie described.

I tend to have vivid dreams that involve locations that I am starting to chronicle. However I don't think dream state is the same as remote viewing

as for my early attempts at that I just keep seeing a lot of scattered places. Flashes of streets that could be in Europe, Brooklyn and London

Also a few cosmic views

I intend to start trying to draw some of these places who knows maybe they are real

most likely just my mind and imagination but not a bad source of material for artwork and IDM

Archived