IGNORED

Human Head Transplant

Redruth

"It's a fascinating concept. You have an otherwise perfectly healthy head on a body that no longer functions. You have, also, an otherwise perfectly healthy donor body. What if you could take the head from its non-functioning body and transplant it onto the healthy body?"

http://www.cnet.com/uk/news/human-head-transplant-just-two-years-away-surgeon-claims/

i guess u cood transplant anything theoretically ..but what if something were to go horribly wrong? what might happen? they practice on animals no? the first head transplant oggled th worldwide; bigger then th human in th moon i presume..

Why not start with a human head on a pig body, or a pig head on a human body? I say we take it from there.

ISIS seems to be experimenting with this a lot

so they put thm back on now, after? th believer head and put on none-believer corpse? muslim zombi apocalypse?

yeah something like that i guess

it's a scary concept considering that this procedure will only be available to the super wealthy

so theoretically the joint chief's of staff,HW Bush ,Putin, Rockefellar's, Rothchild's, Saudi Royal family HEADS could be kept alive indefinitely

"Canavero cautions that as the procedure is deployed within the clinical area, it needs proper regulation. He adds that a risk could develop whereby people with adequate funds try to secure the bodies of healthy young individuals on the black market"

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/262948.php

how young could u use? th teens wth grammy's head parts?

it's a scary concept considering that this procedure will only be available to the super wealthy

so theoretically the joint chief's of staff,HW Bush ,Putin, Rockefellar's, Rothchild's, Saudi Royal family HEADS could be kept alive indefinitely

futurama_vol_5_heads_in_jars_full.png

Triple dick transplants taking place in back alley ways behind seedy nightclubs. You are surrounded by barbed wire and vultures circle overhead letting out an awful squall of noise from their jagged beaks. Their eyes glow red and the stars disappear from the sky. A spotlight darts around what appears to be a huge field of ash and bones and you hear a deafening roar in the distance that is familiar and certain. You envision your great grandchildren and their great grandchildren being born all the way to dust for endless generations until you find yourself in your current surroundings and then it begins again. The jagged, bleak terrain gives way to a pale and fathomless desert that makes you feel still even after hours of walking. You begin to sweat and cry blood and a cloud of locusts is your only refuge from the blistering heat. When you dive into a well you fall until you sleep in the air. Awaking on the top of a totem pole that is 1200 feet high and only big enough to lie down on.

Head transplantz

I am having issues with the terminology of this.

A liver transplant implies you replace your existing liver with that of a donor.

A head transplant should therefore mean a new head for your existing body, not the other way around?

This should be called a full body transplant.

When I saw the thread title I was under the impression that this was news, but it's just theory.

I suppose you could preserve someone's postmortem conscience thru a robotic host, and use their grey matter as an organic CPU. I think this idea's been around for a while though.

I am having issues with the terminology of this.

A liver transplant implies you replace your existing liver with that of a donor.

A head transplant should therefore mean a new head for your existing body, not the other way around?

This should be called a full body transplant.

true

Archived