IGNORED

Newer/more finished stuff

YangYing

• 2 months later...

Nice work. The 1st track is probably my favourite as it's pretty unnerving and sounds like it's within it's own world, whereas I don't get that feeling with the others. This probably doesn't mean anything beyond that I like it best but either way nice one.

Nice work. The 1st track is probably my favourite as it's pretty unnerving and sounds like it's within it's own world, whereas I don't get that feeling with the others. This probably doesn't mean anything beyond that I like it best but either way nice one.

cheers! I think I understand what you mean, that first track was kind of an experiment trying to explore a different sound, whereas the others are more of what I usually make. I'll try to merge both ideas, should be an interesting project.

• 1 month later...
Guest Pentium5

There's a long stretch in Untitled 78 that I wish lasted longer. For a little while there you have fairly little going on, but that minimalistic sort of stuff is great and quite a bit comes in afterwards, which is aslo nice, but I think this is a situation where restraint could help you create something more powerful.

• 4 months later...

There's a long stretch in Untitled 78 that I wish lasted longer. For a little while there you have fairly little going on, but that minimalistic sort of stuff is great and quite a bit comes in afterwards, which is aslo nice, but I think this is a situation where restraint could help you create something more powerful.

I'll def try this, I agree

I might start uploading again, trying out FL12! :)

• 3 months later...

couple of "new" tracks..

made one year ago, the second one was really spooky to make, I wanted to stop at many points but the ideas just kept comming and i couldnt, so there it is!

I submitted both of these to the olympus mons comp btw

edit: first track was my first go at acid, made online with the 303machine! really fun to make

edit2: any comments and ideas are recommended, ill be getting into music again soon and try to make some dancecore! should be fun!! :)

couple of "new" tracks..

edit: first track was my first go at acid, made online with the 303machine! really fun to make

edit2: any comments and ideas are recommended, ill be getting into music again soon and try to make some dancecore! should be fun!! :)

this one?

http://errozero.co.uk/acid-machine/

is it straight out of it or did you mix it somewhere else? neat sounds man!!! are those 303 full of reverb? class! sounds like alien horns!

the whole track has a thunder-dome rave vibe which kinda makes me like it but kind of in an ironic way if that makes any sense...2 dank 4 me yo sup haf

interested in hear some of your softcore versions!

couple of "new" tracks..

this one?

http://errozero.co.uk/acid-machine/

is it straight out of it or did you mix it somewhere else? neat sounds man!!! are those 303 full of reverb? class! sounds like alien horns!

the whole track has a thunder-dome rave vibe which kinda makes me like it but kind of in an ironic way if that makes any sense...2 dank 4 me yo sup haf

interested in hear some of your softcore versions!

everything i make is in fl-studio, the acid sound is either the 303machine (online website) or a ts404, a fucking awesome image-line plugin but now deprecated.

I didn't make any softcore versions! (yet) I just sat down one day and got a rush and made this, will get back to music making as soon as uni chills out a bit! :)

edit: yeah exactly that one! looks like they updated it a bit! haha :D

• 6 months later...

Just wanted to say I now own three of these (12, 14 and 24) they are very powerful (especially the 24, although i have yet to record a live session with that one)..

here is some little ambient fun i recorded live using only one sound of the po-14 being fed trough some fx:

https://soundcloud.com/consult-needler/po-14-fun-1

inspired by voafose and alike..

edit: added link

• 5 months later...

Archived