IGNORED

Untitled_78

YangYing

I create it's own thread cuz is made (very) recently, and is one of my favorite tracks (that I have made):

i fucking love Leaves odyssey really intense stuff!!!Massive breaks and lovely melody what more can you ask for?

I intend to answer that reeeeal soon ;)

I believe this is the track im currently most proud of.

I will finish it, someday.

this is ril well produced stuff, but it's not gonna go viral from getting linked here. Whatcher best bet is imo is breaking into the swedish film industry as a soundtrack/sfx guy, because this stuff sounds modern cinema as heck

this is ril well produced stuff, but it's not gonna go viral from getting linked here. Whatcher best bet is imo is breaking into the swedish film industry as a soundtrack/sfx guy, because this stuff sounds modern cinema as heck

Thank you man, you can't imagine how much this means to me.

Really nice, love the ae/SAWII sound, but a little bit faster, has quite a bit of energy to it, and it's a little like u-ziqs earlier stuff, especially with that slight harmonic distortion on certain freqs of volume, nice stereo spread too, good imaging!

Really nice, love the ae/SAWII sound, but a little bit faster, has quite a bit of energy to it, and it's a little like u-ziqs earlier stuff, especially with that slight harmonic distortion on certain freqs of volume, nice stereo spread too, good imaging!

haha, you hear the influences! :P

I promise I will return the feedback, I just encounter myself in a very hectic moment in my life :)

Archived