IGNORED

Autechre discogs Hacking !

Guest KeyFrame

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KeyFrame

Replace the URL after "lnk=" with the address of any site and it'll get mangled by Autechre. Pretty cool.

Ok.. :D

Strange that Richard Devine posted this link today as well on Twitter, as you say this was done for L-event back in 2013 so no idea why it's resurfaced again now.

Strange that Richard Devine posted this link today as well on Twitter, as you say this was done for L-event back in 2013 so no idea why it's resurfaced again now.

Maybe that's kind of a secrete Ae celebration day ?

Judging by my Twitter timeline this non-event has gone viral, I wonder who started it.

it would be weird if this thread started it, i have a feeling thats the case?

seems im now typing with an upward inflection?

I'm sure you can trace through the retweets to find where the link was re-discovered.

edit: in retrospect searching "autechre" on Twitter only makes me feel depressed about the amount of people who think a website wrapper is hacking the page.

not just richard devine but several music news websites did too, seriously one of the weirdest things ive seen all week.

For some reason, that thingy looks a lot cooler when it's used on their discogs page. It was already really fun, but having their discogs page dissolve like that just seems fitting somehow.

Guest bitroast

not just richard devine but several music news websites did too, seriously one of the weirdest things ive seen all week.

I get the feeling someone (decine?) posted it out of the blue due to it still be being awesome and in the midst of idm mania atm (afx sc, muziq sc, new squarepusher lp, etc) sites kind of just saw it and went with it ?

Archived