IGNORED

Autechre discogs Hacking !

Guest KeyFrame

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange that Richard Devine posted this link today as well on Twitter, as you say this was done for L-event back in 2013 so no idea why it's resurfaced again now.

Maybe that's kind of a secrete Ae celebration day ?

what does Autechre secrete? Autechre juice?

Strange that Richard Devine posted this link today as well on Twitter, as you say this was done for L-event back in 2013 so no idea why it's resurfaced again now.

Maybe that's kind of a secrete Ae celebration day ?

what does Autechre secrete? Autechre juice?

Well, IIRC the Key Nells were conceived and secreted by Gescom, so it'd be a bit premature to rule anything out at this point :wink:

good reason to perm ban me?

Nah, it's perfectly ok not to know.

It's not ok not to know and fart out a click grabby echochamber hype article about it.

What the actual fuck. Like seriously? Why am I reading these "news" five times a day everywhere on the internet and now even on WATMM?? Why?? Even renowned artists (yeah, actually several of them) are posting this thing on facebook with such a grace. Someone should inform them that L-event was released two years ago. http://tinyurl.com/qzar8ch

Guest bitroast

Maybe this is all signs pointing to the L-Event - 2 year Anniversary Deluxe Box Set? Complete with bonus tracks, demos, alternate edits and a few live tracks for good measure. Get your credit cards ready, WATMM. This won't be cheap!!

Maybe this is all signs pointing to the L-Event - 2 year Anniversary Deluxe Box Set? Complete with bonus tracks, demos, alternate edits and a few live tracks for good measure. Get your credit cards ready, WATMM. This won't be cheap!!

L-event: The Rel-eventioning

see what i did there?

i think in a way it's good, a lot of people front being 'ae fans' but now we see the wheat being separated from the chaff. All the 'prominent' artists who posted about it on facebook as new news, i think we know which category they fall into...

i think in a way it's good, a lot of people front being 'ae fans' but now we see the wheat being separated from the chaff. All the 'prominent' artists who posted about it on facebook as new news, i think we know which category they fall into...

heh, very nice post, my thoughts exactly

Richard Devine A+ Student

Guest bitroast

L-event: The Rel-eventioning

see what i did there?

holy shit, this is what i get for never bothering to click thread "Is Autechre relevant anymore".

fucking genius lol

I'm willing to bet some dumbass clickbait news site author stumbled across this and immediately posted an article about it without doing any research at all. That would explain why it's been circulated as Ae having hacked discogs instead of correctly being reported as a re-direct that screws up any page it's sent to.

No premonition here guys

heh, very nice post, my thoughts exactly

Richard Devine A+ Student

Poo Yourself Richard

Archived