IGNORED

Autechre discogs Hacking !

Guest KeyFrame

Guest Chesney

i think in a way it's good, a lot of people front being 'ae fans' but now we see the wheat being separated from the chaff. All the 'prominent' artists who posted about it on facebook as new news, i think we know which category they fall into...

what? I didn't know about it and I love Ae. Maybe not everyone is an avid internet lurker and didn't manage to catchevery little thing first time around?

And Stephen G, I imagine Devine is pretty busy.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chesney

Not enough to talk shit on a forum

*looks at self in mirror, does not know self, trolls reflection, gives self kudos, has a wank, feels ashamed, goes into depression, goes on forum, forum says kill yourself, kills ones self, as approaching the light realises ones irony, claws back, posts on forum*

uwotm8?

right........ ok there

the point is for someone that says he respects there work so much (obviously idolizes them with his blatant but poorly done IMO copycat music), he somehow missed the entire release and all the internet fervor surrounding it, including the bleep/warp sites being "hacked" like that.

That's really the end of the story.

lol

ehrmagerd anchio where did you find that? new autechre obvs wow ohmigod

Not enough to talk shit on a forum

*looks at self in mirror, does not know self, trolls reflection, gives self kudos, has a wank, feels ashamed, goes into depression, goes on forum, forum says kill yourself, kills ones self, as approaching the light realises ones irony, claws back, posts on forum*

uwotm8?

and who art thou?

Guest Chesney

I missed the L'event hype and I bought it day after release. What is your point? Are you saying that you are a better Ae fan than Richard Devine? Come on, what kind of world is this?

Why does everyone have to try and validate themselves like this?

It's a simple observation. Someone says they're a huge fan, then they miss an entire release and it's PR campaign. That's it. That's the observation.

Don't make it to be something other than that.

right........ ok there

the point is for someone that says he respects there work so much (obviously idolizes them with his blatant but poorly done IMO copycat music), he somehow missed the entire release and all the internet fervor surrounding it, including the bleep/warp sites being "hacked" like that.

coming from the dude who recently got into autechre and didn't know who kanye west or bob dylan was a year ago

end of the story

right........ ok there

coming from the dude who recently got into autechre and didn't know who kanye west or bob dylan was a year ago

end of the story

completely irrelevant to my observation but nice try.

Also completely untrue (except for the bob dylan thing). But still nice try :trollface:

right........ ok there

end of the story

completely irrelevant to my observation but nice try.

Also completely untrue (except for the bob dylan thing). But still nice try :trollface:

i have a good memory for facepalm moments

Guest Chesney

Yep, you can try and turn my lack of forum rep to try and make me feel like a dick but the truth is, you and the other chap above John? tried to say that someone is not a real fan of something. What? do you not see how ridiculous that is?

Yep, you can try and turn my lack of forum rep to try and make me feel like a dick but the truth is, you and the other chap above John? tried to say that someone is not a real fan of something. What? do you not see how ridiculous that is?

I repeat

"It's a simple observation. Someone says they're a huge fan, then they miss an entire release and it's PR campaign. That's it. That's the observation. "

I didn't "try to say" anything other than what I said above. Stop trying to read between the lines on printer paper.

03085543-87de-47ab-a4eb-58e7e39d022e-620

Guest Chesney

Yeah, you are blind to your elite retardism. I am a fan and I missed it too. Am I a shit Ae fan? I must be, because we have a fan scale right?

Archived