IGNORED

WAP381 - MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96

Twelvetrees

http://warp.net/news/marchromt30a-edit-2b-96/

MARCHROMT30a Edit 2b 96’ first appeared as the Japanese bonus track for recent album ‘Syro’ becoming an instant favourite of those that heard it. The song now comes to vinyl for a global audience, backed with a new version of‘Syro’ track ‘XMAS_EVET10 [120] (thanaton3 mix)’ and an alternate take of‘MARCHROMT’. It will be out on white label 12" with hand stamp on 6 April (7 in N America) 2015.

New version of XMAS has me sold.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is beautiful; I was recently talking to a friend about how I wanted a Syro single with Minipops, XMASEVET10, and a remix of XMAS.
This is close enough! and I guess better if there's one more thing I haven't heard before on it.

zbsj2Jz.gif

It says US release date, so if I order from bleep to a US address they'll ship it from the local warehouse?

EDIT - nope they all ship from UK, so I guess US release date means: if you can still find a records store in the US, this is the first day they're allowed to sell it, but they won't order any bc they've never heard of Afecks Twins at Douchebag Records Inc.

Guest bitroast

pre-ordered!!

specifically got the jap version of the album cos I looove MARCHROMT30A but I don't even listen to it (lol cd) so I will more than happy to have this alongside syro. + extra tracks. can't wait :)

Archived