IGNORED

WAP381 - MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96

Twelvetrees

0_0

:catnope:

thank you jesus

if there was a completely new track it would been even better, but hell, im not complaining

maybe one more extra japan track for japan? wrp pls xDD

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Toastmann

Time to buy new needles for this vinyl I guess :catnope:

To shoot up some dope richrdamines in my veins.

I was almost regretting spending €60+ on both Japanese versions (the limited + jewel case one), but actually I just want it all :)

Really thrilled about those two edits, if they are as subtle as the 2 track Drukqs EP I'm already satisfied, but man, a fast Marchrom could be potentially insane.

We've started up and we're on our way...

:psyduck:

I mean, I love these Joyrex cryptic comments as much as the next guy, but after afx has released an album, an ep and a single coming and 175ish free songs online, I also have to wonder what the hell could be next that this is just 'getting started'.

white labels for each alt. version of syro tracks coming in special white binder from angel skin?

ffs and i'm broke

Well, you have a whole month before it comes out to make the cash.... + Doubt this would sell out in preorder, no? First single he's had out on warp for years and years.

This is a special track, it totally deserves a vinyl release on it's own. Can't wait to hear the alternative fast mix, and new version of the epic XMAS_EVET? I can't even imagine how that will sound, but i'm excited as fuck to hear it.

And now i can actually play this track out on vinyl next time i'm DJ'ing in downtown Reykjavík!

This is very cool.

30a and 38 sound very similar :)

very excited by joyrex's cryptic comments. Im thinking another full length is in the pipes (as rumored even before syro)

Guest northernplastic

Old Tunes Vol. 2 vinyl reissue confirmed?

Archived