IGNORED

WAP381 - MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96

Twelvetrees

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I downgraded my pre-order to just the digitals. Money situation is super tight at the mo, so it was hard to justify spending £10+ on essentially (or at least, what I hope is) one new track. I'll try and grab the vinyl at a later date, even though my turntable is currently fukt too.

I downgraded my pre-order to just the digitals. Money situation is super tight at the mo, so it was hard to justify spending £10+ on essentially (or at least, what I hope is) one new track. I'll try and grab the vinyl at a later date, even though my turntable is currently fukt too.

sorry, but it's a hand stamped white label vinyl... it will not be surprised afterwards! i hope you expect to be it at one point exhausted. And the price of resale will be exhorbitant...

200 free tracks? Did I miss something? Seems like some people have heard this EP, has it leaked? What the sam hell?

175 in soundcloud dump plus 50 or so with the noyzelab interview

Oh, okay, I wasn't considering those!

It's only a white label featuring a few tracks we've (pretty much) already heard. There was never gonna be a big marketing campaign/hype for it. However, if hornets are involved, I think I'll be getting you to do my lottery numbers from now on. :wink:

you're on :catnope:

Guest rd1994

I was very happy when my store (who claimed that were not getting any) emailed me today that they indeed were getting some and are holding one back for me. AW YEAH!

Archived