IGNORED

Venetian Snares Vinyl Reissues

Soloman Tump

It seems that my local record store won't have these: he said that it appears to be UK only (I'm in the states).

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like this motherfucker

unnamed.jpg

(source: email from Tom @ planet mu, newsletter, you should sign up)

Oh awesome these are the best releases he ever did

Dang can't believe I missed this thread, or the Mu newsletter, I only saw the vsnares FB feed update today.

My money is on Piccadilly Records having a few copies, so expect to see me camping outside at 6am with a pointy stick for crowd control.

Totally Mexico.

Do you guys think they'll be in Rough Trade on Brick Lane?

I'd be really surprised if they weren't. Rough Trade is where one of the pre-TH records were left, wasn't it?

Turns out my local record store will have them after all. Guess I'll be waiting in line in the cold again this year.

do u think the colored vinyl sound worse than the black vinyl? :mellow:

I've never had that problem with my colored vinyl. I have a few Bibio that are colored (pink, see-through green, etc.), and they all play just fine.

Turns out my local record store will have them after all. Guess I'll be waiting in line in the cold again this year.

I've never had that problem with my colored vinyl. I have a few Bibio that are colored (pink, see-through green, etc.), and they all play just fine.

yeah me too - i've got some colored/transparent vinyls, but i don't understand what does Bechuga mean with:

I'll wait for the black vinyl, sounds like less hassle.

So, yeah, picture vinyls sound worse than others vinyls... But colored vinyls (in comparaison with black vinyls)?... :mellow:

yeah me too - i've got some colored/transparent vinyls, but i don't understand what does Bechuga mean with:

I'll wait for the black vinyl, sounds like less hassle.

So, yeah, picture vinyls sound worse than others vinyls... But colored vinyls (in comparaison with black vinyls)?... :mellow:

I did not mention anything about sound quality, unless the hassle of finding a shop that sells the coloured vinyl is somehow audible in the pressings. I don't believe it is, so I'll wait for them to appear on the Mu shop.

Where does it say there will be black vinyl?

Planet Mu FB account mentioned there will be black versions distributed from their website after RSD.

Ohh Ill probably just get those then. Except Making Orange Things. That must be orange!

Don't know who said that, but we haven't planned to press black vinyl versions, just these limited edition coloured vinyl ones for rsd.

Weird, the comment someone left asking about availability on the official FB page, had a reply from the same Mu account saying black vinyl editions would be available, but it's gone now. Do you run the FB account? I may have misread the comment.

Ohh Ill probably just get those then. Except Making Orange Things. That must be orange!

Hah there is an orange version in a record store nearby, but £40, fuck that.

Don't know who said that, but we haven't planned to press black vinyl versions, just these limited edition coloured vinyl ones for rsd.

Ah nuts - was hoping to grab winter in the belly of a snake, but trying to get anything through RSD always turns into such a massive pain in the arse.

Archived