IGNORED

My latest creations... from 1997-1999

Guest nuane

Guest nuane

Thanks! I have no more space left on Soundcloud, but I think this is it. Last week I made a selection of my gear and I'm building a new small studio with that stuff right now. After a "break" of 16 years it is time to make music again :biggrin:

4d0lf / waffenSS (soundcloud) wtf bro...!!!???

This community member has asked us to block your account from following them.

wow...You better find some internet filters, child protection or something because I'm afraid You can get traumatised too much.

Great music tho.. :braindance:

What the nineties IDM was all about! Pleasant listen (played 5/7 of the set) Very AFXish, I've got Warp and Rephlex records I enjoyed way less than that!

My faves:

013 - A #006

011 - A #009

008 - B #008

003 - A #009

008 - A #003

012 - A #001

010 - A #007

006 - A #007

012 - b #002

012 - a #004

Played the rest, overall great playlist! Sounds like Polygon Window outtakes. Brings me back to when I started listening to IDM :)

Guest nuane

Thanks guys! I made this stuff just for fun. Never had the intention to sent it to a record label or whatever. Last year I saved my tapes to digital format and I thought it would be nice to share some stuff. I'm adding some "artwork" now and I know I have a file with track titles somewhere. The track titles I used now are just tape- & tracknumbers.

Thanks guys! I made this stuff just for fun. Never had the intention to sent it to a record label or whatever. Last year I saved my tapes to digital format and I thought it would be nice to share some stuff. I'm adding some "artwork" now and I know I have a file with track titles somewhere. The track titles I used now are just tape- & tracknumbers.

Thanks for sharing! Put 'em on Bandcamp so we can download the set in 1 click! :)

Archived