IGNORED

My latest creations... from 1997-1999

Guest nuane

Uh oh, where did all the tracks go? I didn't get a chance to download them, I've just been listening on Soundcloud.

yeah, same here :(

• 3 months later...
Guest nuane

Listen to this stuff most of the time. Any news on an upcoming release?

Things are in progress right now. More news in about a month I guess / hope.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quality track, very nice.

It's funny, the bassline continues virtually unchanged for the duration of the track but it never gets boring to me. That glittery pad that builds up gives a sense of urgency or intensity as it builds up.

I'd love to hear more new tracks like this as you come up with them, nice stuff man.

Question..... The tracks from your soundcloud around the inception of AFX soundcloud account that you've taken down, when did you create those? For some reason I thought early 90s.

That leads to my next question, have you been producing music since then or did you just recently pick it back up? Sorry if this has been answered before... I guess I'm wondering what you've made between the production of those soundcloud tracks we heard, and now this track. Do you have a back catalogue of a bazillion tracks?

Nice melodies and bassline in that track. Judging by the fervor in here I am sorry for missing your big dump, but it sounds like you have something in the works. This new track, did you produce it in the same manner as your earlier work (which was hardware I am assuming) or are you trying out DAWs now?

Question..... The tracks from your soundcloud around the inception of AFX soundcloud account that you've taken down, when did you create those? For some reason I thought early 90s.

That leads to my next question, have you been producing music since then or did you just recently pick it back up? Sorry if this has been answered before... I guess I'm wondering what you've made between the production of those soundcloud tracks we heard, and now this track. Do you have a back catalogue of a bazillion tracks?

When? Check the title of this thread ;-)

I made this track last week and it is actually the first track I have made in about 16 years. I really like to make music again and my studio is ready for it.

Nice melodies and bassline in that track. Judging by the fervor in here I am sorry for missing your big dump, but it sounds like you have something in the works. This new track, did you produce it in the same manner as your earlier work (which was hardware I am assuming) or are you trying out DAWs now?

Yep. It's mainly hardware in combination with some software. I like to use both, but I prefer hardware.

I made this track last week and it is actually the first track I have made in about 16 years. I really like to make music again and my studio is ready for it.

I'm always excited to see an Erik track pop up in my feed - top stuff.

Edit: Question about your releases answered above :)

Derp, I'm an idiot.

Interesting! Glad to hear you've been inspired to make tracks again.

• 2 months later...

Archived