IGNORED

Bloc: the time is coming

Draft78

Hello everyone!, I'm new in the forum, and I'm here basically for ae.

Usually, before a date, someone opens a reminder. This time I do not read anything about the date of today, so I start it. I think missing two hours, so that the light goes off... actually I fear that this reminder this has no practical purpose... anyway, listening for months, almost every day, the Krakow livset, and also the Utrecht ones: I'm on the edge of the compulsive attitude, and the only thing that I can hope is that some of you, between two hours, will nourish this pathology, with a recording of the same disarming level.
Ah!, if anyone is interested, there is also my recording of the Krakow's live-set, although it is low-fi as shit...: just to have another point of listening about that memorable night. For fetishists only.
Thank you!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that those who are at BLOC this year, won't be too fussed about connecting to WATMM while they're there - I know I was not too active on WATMM during BLOC2010 and BLOC2011 - I was too busy enjoying the company of awesome people.

(edited for clarity)

Well ... yes, i know... if I were to block, at this very moment, I could sail in an ocean of K, devoid of the basics like "I'm a tetrapod"... Honestly, opening the post, i thought the date was tomorrow. When i realized that in fact there were only two hours to the apocalypse, I still decided to write two lines, well aware of how it loses meaning. A sort of apotropaic rite, put it this way ...

We've got a recording, was stood next to Crispian Glover too very surreal experience.

Gotta rush for Vibert now......tba

F5

nice one i will have a listen later.

its been a while since they did a warehouse party in London, they seem to be doing a few festivals this year.

it would be nice if they do Glastonbury this year.

Archived