IGNORED

Absolutely Atrocious Music That You Somehow Enjoy

Hail Sagan

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another running exclusive

No excuses. I just suck.

it's crazy how flaccid that song makes me, i don't think ill be able to get it up for the next 24 hours after listening to it. it makes me feel utterly asexual

Another running exclusive

No excuses. I just suck.

it's crazy how flaccid that song makes me, i don't think ill be able to get it up for the next 24 hours after listening to it. it makes me feel utterly asexual

it's like the worst Marilyn Manson song ever, remixed into a dance track...so bad. Who the hell listens back to that and thinks they nailed it and it's album ready?

I want to say none because if music is bad it annoys me, but when I think about it, I'm really into sappy orchestral stuff. Like some of the stuff Yoko Kanno has done. She's made some amazing tracks, but there's this other side to her that I still enjoy where her music is kinda sappy. But the way she pulls it off still makes me enjoy it.

I don't think it's atrocious at all, but I couldn't find a guilty pleasures thread so I'll post it here.

I saw this video of Taran Killam a while ago but never really listened to her:

[youtubehd]BPA3I7QeLE8[/youtubehd]

But today I listened to a few of her songs and I was fucking grooving! Plus the video is hilarious.

I personally think that Robyn video is pretty rad. Love her outfit and her dancing although it's sometimes weird. Not really into the music but it's not horrible.

I personally think that Robyn video is pretty rad. Love her outfit and her dancing although it's sometimes weird. Not really into the music but it's not horrible.

Oh totally, I meant Taran's version is hilarious and it's heightened with the side by side!

And yeah, her dancing has some odd parts but I think that makes it great bc it seems like she is actually out there having fun instead of being over-rehearsed.

Archived