IGNORED

Stor Eiglass

nature

Guest cult fiction

damn tom... what the hell

this sounds like a demo song that would come with a freeware tracker

the mononess didn't bother me so much on the last one, but this sounds really flat because of it

Sounds just like Steinvord innit.

I jest, I jest....

I kind of like it, but at the same time I feel shameful about it, like having a burger at BK. That's one he'll of a cheesy track, not really what I want from TJ, but some days an epic trance cover of the Cure's Just like heaven is what you need.

I should say that I don't mean any disrespect. The man is a fucking genius but I'm not digging very much beyond Ultravisitor and this latest style is just coming across thin and stale for me. Maybe it's all just focused on what works best in a live setting now but I can't help but feel hugely disappointed.

I'm not even sure it's the composition. Most of the usual Squarepusher signature style is still there. I think it's the current sound pallet and production that kills it for me. It's bordering on an EDM flavour at times.

I really like this track and love the energy and general overall structure/arrangements. however I keep wondering what it would sound like if the main melody was real string samples. Just sayin'.

Pretty sure it would have been way too cheesy. Or it would just have been a Girl/Boy like song...

Why is everybody complaining about that lead synth ? Poor lead synth :cry:

Curepusher.

I kind of like it, but at the same time I feel shameful about it, like having a burger at BK. That's one he'll of a cheesy track, not really what I want from TJ, but some days an epic trance cover of the Cure's Just like heaven is what you need.

I don't have the same need, but the description is right on.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived