IGNORED

"How will u react if Aphex Twin says he will release Melodies from mars at the end of the year?"

Guest skibby

Guest kymppinetti

i've shared few words with her, i doubt she knows richie.

is this the same jessica who rdj visited irl tho

yeah? but now i don't really know. she told me that 'yeah richard is a funny man.' when i asked her do you know him for real.

but i'm still pessimistic. melodies from mars just can't happen.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's really ironic is using a superlative adjective such as dumbest (not a real word) to describe a thread.

Edit: I guess some people might consider dumbest a real word. Edit edit: I'm not the language police and I use words like that all the time. I just enjoyed the irony. lol

But really? This is the "dumbest thing ever"? This thread?

Come on guys, Richard himself said he re-made MfM, and lots of the other things he said during that era of interviews has come true so... no reason not to believe it will happen.

If it were to emerge later in 2015 it would be good and it would sound completely different to that old tape leak which sounded like shit and put me off it. I think Rave Colonel James wants to finalize that that whole MfM chapter properly, I would not be surprised to see this old work released in a new form and I'd find it enchanting and intriguing in equal measure.

I'd be over the moonS (Phobos & Deimos)

For my strange self never plays much of bootlegs, something I've never done. As in with Metz and when all BOC tracks get released. It will feel almost brand new to me. I've always been like that, 'cause the work always feels unfinished. I think I've played MFM maybe 6 times.

Fuck yeah, I'd be all down for a vinyl release of the existing tracks, but a repolished version and maybe with some of the unreleased tracks, like this:

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/24-casiotribaltronics-mfm

?

Take my fucking money.

^This is basically where I'm at with it. I haven't really listened to the MFM bootleg more than twice maybe, even with Fingerbib being one of my all time favorite tracks of his. So if it is a revamped version I'd be all over it. No question.

At the end of the day, however

fuck MfM, I want NEW material :rdjgrin:

If Richard already has MFM knocked out and ready to go then please, Sir. By all means, I would love to hear it. If it means getting in the way of new stuff though, I'd pass. Especially considering how great CCAI pt2 and SYRO (absolutely phenomenal) were.

In reality I'd gratefully take more of anything at this point.

BEST.

XMAS.

EVER.

I haven't really listened to the MFM bootleg more than twice maybe

really? wow. you're in for a treat if/when he releases it. hoping for a reworked/bonus tracks edition, personally.

edit: or new shit :)

Some link to the photo of the famous Jessica?. Is she funkable?.

RDJ female fans turn me on :catrecline:

I thought she had met him based on a pic of RDJ and a woman Jessica used for a Soundcloud track but apparently it's just RDJ and his (ex?)-wife.

i've shared few words with her, i doubt she knows richie.

is this the same jessica who rdj visited irl tho

yeah? but now i don't really know. she told me that 'yeah richard is a funny man.' when i asked her do you know him for real.

but i'm still pessimistic. melodies from mars just can't happen.

Jessica DOES NOT know Richard. Sorry Skibbittles.

lol

I thought they were known in Portugal and she was his girlfriend at the time... right?

Guest skibby

this thread is not about Jessica. It's about something really exciting for many.

I did not say that Jessica knows Master Richard. But she has become notable for her exchange with Master Richard on Soundcloud. It was a good question she asked, and as your resident correspondant journalist, I have brought this question to a more appropriate forum of discussion.

I could have simply plagiarized this question, but instead, I gave the original author credit.

Some link to the photo of the famous Jessica?. Is she funkable?.

RDJ female fans turn me on :catrecline:

mate... she's like, a kid. i mean, judging by her deviantart page. i wish we'd stop talking about her, it's pretty creepy. she has nothing to do with richard whatsoever.

Archived