IGNORED

Radiohead's "OK Computer" To Be Archived In US Library of Congress

Joyrex

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Anything, Kid A is a rip off of Boards of Canada( I do not think they're ripping off anyone, but the inspiration is there). I get almost 0 squarepusher/aphex vibes from the album.

Nah, fuck it. I heard it once and it wasn't that memorable to me. Moving on with my life... Sorry for saying obviously false things. I'll try to do better in the future, OK? You guys won't hold this against me forever, will you? I mean, it was one little mistake? Can't a guy make a mistake? Can't a guy obviously be so lazy in his thinking about glamor-whore rock bands that he doesn't even fact-check his knee-jerk reactions when he reads a headline about some stupid library buying a copy of a CD? Isn't it possible to forgive someone for mixing up the chronology of the beloved Radio(dick)head's influences/vampire blood bank storage of life-giving, capital earning musical thoughts? I'm sorry guys. Are you happy now, I'M SORRY!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I'M SO SORRY!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!? COME BACK, RADIOBABY!!! COME BACK TO ME!!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!! (sob, sob, etc.)

Guest Chesney

Just kidding though Goat boy. Get it? Kidding? Goatboy? Kidding?... ... Kidding...? no?

I feel guilty now.

Nah, fuck it. I heard it once and it wasn't that memorable to me. Moving on with my life... Sorry for saying obviously false things. I'll try to do better in the future, OK? You guys won't hold this against me forever, will you? I mean, it was one little mistake? Can't a guy make a mistake? Can't a guy obviously be so lazy in his thinking about glamor-whore rock bands that he doesn't even fact-check his knee-jerk reactions when he reads a headline about some stupid library buying a copy of a CD? Isn't it possible to forgive someone for mixing up the chronology of the beloved Radio(dick)head's influences/vampire blood bank storage of life-giving, capital earning musical thoughts? I'm sorry guys. Are you happy now, I'M SORRY!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I'M SO SORRY!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!? COME BACK, RADIOBABY!!! COME BACK TO ME!!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!! (sob, sob, etc.)

seinfeld-well.gif

Archived