IGNORED

o_o

Guest skibby

awesome stuff with the voice and all! very smooth and warm! i also like the subtle glide on the bass! i can very much imagine an ambient version of this where you tune down the rhythmic parts to a very minimal microrhythm.. keep the stuff coming! pretty cool!

Guest active galaxies

Cool change of pace in the second half. I like the reverb on your drums, they sit very nicely in the mix.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skibby

thank you for the feedback, it means a lot.

oh yeah! very well mixed and the rhythm n melody is quite relaxing!

I didn't know you were Florian Hertz! Is that your second SC profile, or am I overlooking something?

let's just say i know a guy who knows a guy who knows another guy ;)

• 2 weeks later...

1st one reminds me of vektroid, a lot, for some reason - I love the way you pitch shift the voice n bass, always had a thing for off tune stuff.

electro is very pretty, but wu is def where's at, fuckin future rave stuff, I'm dancing my shit off, I'd add some breaks or take the track onto a completely different direction along the 1:00-1:15 minute mark, a la opn, never give too much of the good sounds so people have to play it again ;)

• 1 month later...

Your tunes are incredible, have you ever tried buying comments? - These help to increase your audience. I'm sure you can find somewhere to do it on a budget. This is the promotion I use - promoteurmusic(dot)com

...but seriously quite good wuuu wuuu's in sheep track.

Archived