IGNORED

Leftfield - 2015 - Alternative Light Source

beerwolf

Not keen on making new thread nowadays, just not my cup of tea, but seeing as nothing has appeared I thought I would generate this bleep on your radar..

Enjoy the aural equivalant of wheat being seperated from the chaff

Wow, I had no idea they reformed, let alone were releasing a new album. Both their previous albums are classics. Hope this new one is on the same level.

Wow, I had no idea they reformed, let alone were releasing a new album. Both their previous albums are classics. Hope this new one is on the same level.

They didn't. As far as I'm aware, this is just Neil Barnes on his own with some of the collaborating artists from before. Paul Daley isn't involved. Not really Leftfield, in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard John Digweed drop "Universal Everything" on a massive soundystem on Sunday night, and it was an absolute beast. I've heard it get some 6music radio play too, the track has definitely grown on me.

Guest murphythecat8

Surprised at the lack of interest here on watmm, (I'm really looking forward to this).

Hey-ho...

• 1 month later...

Didn't think much to that last tune, the new single is fit tho.

https://m.soundcloud.com/leftfield/bilocation

Wow, the text for BILOCATION on the cover art is pretty trippy. I thought it was "BILOCATION" in light over a darker repeat, but it's actually two "BILOCATION"s going over each other, with reversed perspective (like, smaller text is coming forwards and bigger text backwards), which gives a feeling of some weird spinning or someshit... Or like, bilocation, dude.... Bilocation.

Looking forward to hearing other tracks on this release. The first video in this thread is pretty good.

Archived