IGNORED

Tribute to Olympus Mons

Root5

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to make sure, you don't want our watmm screen name in the email, just the track artist name and song name?

Correct. I mean, you could include your WATMM name as well, if you want me to recognize you or whatever, but it's not important.

I pass the track and the track name on to the judges, but I leave out the artist name (and I leave out the watmm name of course). So it's moderately anonymous (unless you're Goiter, and you put your signature falsetto on everything :music: )

• 2 weeks later...

I've got two in the works. One I "finished" a while back and another that I'll be finishing up soon when I have a moment (need to complete music for a video game by the end of the month as well, which is first priority). But the "finished" one will need only a couple touch-ups (if anything) and the other one's practically writing itself. So making the deadline shouldn't be a problem.

shit mate i didn't even know about this till now. gonna work on something for you this weekend. i like the theme, gonna write some nasty scary stuffzzz

shit mate i didn't even know about this till now. gonna work on something for you this weekend. i like the theme, gonna write some nasty scary stuffzzz

Lookin' forward to it!

I've started on three, hope to finish one over the weekend.

I'm working on a track. Years after selling my audio device, I finally bought one; purchase possibly fueled by wanting to finish a track for this. So now I can record from my mic in a way that doesn't sound like a shitty radio.

Sucks I didn't finish a track for the previous compilation, even though I did record notes for it. GOTTA FINISH DA TRACK.

I can't tell if mine is good or if it's shite. Will likely decide on the day it's due, lol

Send it in! What's the worst that can happen?

I've started on three, hope to finish one over the weekend.

Nice!

I'm working on a track. Years after selling my audio device, I finally bought one; purchase possibly fueled by wanting to finish a track for this. So now I can record from my mic in a way that doesn't sound like a shitty radio.

Sucks I didn't finish a track for the previous compilation, even though I did record notes for it. GOTTA FINISH DA TRACK.

Get that track in, sir!

Does that mean I should submit an undonked version initially?

If you've already donked your track, please submit the donk as a separate stem so that we can ensure all donks are at a consistent level.

Been too busy working both for my job and my next EP to make a track for this... Sucks, I actually have a couple unfinished tracks that'd fit with this theme but I just don't have the time to work on anything these days :sad:

Archived