IGNORED

TIDAL

klore

i'm surprised noboday talked about that on WATMM

also is there RDJ at 0.36 ! i mean WTF ? (not sure it's him)

personally i think this a bad idea and quite hypocrite considering majority of those people are causing the whole industry blackout

Edited by klore

lol it isn't RDJ but many have thought it was, I think its that Swedish producer guy?

but yeh, theres supporting artists, then this shit.. kind of annoying for small artist/labels etc

So the difference is its a higher quality stream and it costs more?

What happens when Spotify just increase their stream quality?

And the thing with streaming at a low cost is it deters some people from piracy.

Making streaming more expensive will surely mean more sheeple will just pirate their shit pop music?

best part is when they rise the fucking champagne !!!! what the actual F*!!!!

haha, poor us, we can only afford a magnum of 2011 bollinger. My heart bleeds.

The best outcome of this is probably higher quality streaming via Spotify, competition isn't always bad. I'm pretty confident Tidal is going to flop though, unless they get some sort of tie in deal with other services/hardware...

I cant believe how mainstream Daft Punk got it just doesnt fit them

somehow this evet reminds me of Scientology

Edited by Kavinsky

I'm not gonna doubt Jay Z and these guys who've made billions, they know better than me, but still, they surely can't believe they're gonna beat a free, already stablished streaming service like Spotify (and Youtube) with a shitty, expensive clone that offers no substantial improvement. Maybe their goal is not to beat Spotify but to make a point that Spotify and their ridiculous policy of giving artists a penny for every thousand dolars is untolerable? TIDAL will be forgotten in a month anyways

I cant believe how mainstream Daft Punk got it just doesnt fit them

Pretty much everything they've done post Homework has been mainstream IMO

(ps what's up with Madonna signing technique ?!)

FLOL! good job.

bonus lol at the use of Thomas Dybdahl track if you're Norwegian.

so jimmy can stream some lossless jay-z to his phone and listen to it with his $5 earbuds?

for 20 usd/month?

am i understanding this correctly?

what the fuck are they thinking?

It has to flop, surely? Do you seriously think Nicki Minaj and Usher fans honestly give a shit about lossless audio quality?

Seems to be in the same boat as those Beats headphones. Overpriced product branded as a fashion accessory, courtesy of celebrity endorsements.

_82027711_aliciagetty.jpg

As part of the speech, she quoted musician Jimi Hendrix and philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche and claimed Tidal would "forever change the course of music history".

1116756.jpg

.___.

I'm interested if they can prove a bigger cut for artists than Spotify, The .flac streaming is just a bell and whistle to draw in users.