IGNORED

Clark/Nosaj Thing Atlanta Show

flim

This probably isn't uncommon, but I'm still excited about it and wanted to share.

I met Clark after his show in Atlanta the other night! He was very nice and upbeat.

11116859_440875586070654_289246525_n.jpg

He even signed my Flame Rave record that I bought. Week made!

10554232_1621285594773401_476984367_n.jp

The show itself was awesome, of course. One of the best I've ever been to, but I was disappointed that he mainly just played the newest album and EP + Superscope and Growls Garden. Not really complaining.

Nosaj was great, too. And if you don't know Rival Consoles, I suggest you guys check him out, too.

oh hey brother. i was there too ^_^

thX7CbD.jpg

def think rival consoles stole the show and was also super friendly as well.

was my first time at terminal west too. rad venue for the $$$

I was at the Miami performance on the 29th, was definitely one of the best I've been to. Strong opening from Rival Consoles and Nosaj Thing (judging by crowd, Nosaj stole the show - really tight performance), and it was incredible to be standing in front at the table so we could see everything.

Clark is indeed a scrawny motherfucker, and I was pleased how happy he was to talk to fans before and after the show. When he started he seemed caught off-guard with his equipment, but sorted it out by the fourth song and that's where the show picked up. Him playing Silver Sun was a highlight, devastating live and the place was nuts. Kinda wished he played some stuff that was unreleased, or wasn't on Self-titled/EP/Growls Garden, but was good nonetheless.

I wasn't expecting such a late night (for Sunday!) but he came on after 2am, totally worth it though. Man I wish I had access to this kind of outing more often, because it was an incredible night.

It was a real treat to have Clark visit Florida.

thX7CbD.jpg

I wish I'd asked which WATMMers were in Atlanta and going to the show... We could have actually met.

I talked to the girl in the Tobacco shirt. She seemed cool.

Yes, Rival Consoles was a very nice guy, too. When I asked to buy his CD, he was nice enough to say that I was making the better choice by buying the disc instead of the vinyl because it was the two EPs combined for the same price as one record. He was very cool. I will have to follow him in the future.

I wish I'd asked which WATMMers were in Atlanta and going to the show... We could have actually met.

Yes, Rival Consoles was a very nice guy, too. When I asked to buy his CD, he was nice enough to say that I was making the better choice by buying the disc instead of the vinyl because it was the two EPs combined for the same price as one record. He was very cool. I will have to follow him in the future.

ah i have a pretty good guess as to who you were. the girl in the tobacco shirt is pretty cool (she's my fiance). we were all among the first people to get in front of the stage before rc went on. i was kind of worried it was going to be deserted but it ended up filling up pretty nicely by the end of the night

i don't get out to too many shows (there just aren't that many i'm interested in going to around here) but we should try and link up at some point. we're over in eav

ah i have a pretty good guess as to who you were. the girl in the tobacco shirt is pretty cool (she's my fiance). we were all among the first people to get in front of the stage before rc went on. i was kind of worried it was going to be deserted but it ended up filling up pretty nicely by the end of the night

i don't get out to too many shows (there just aren't that many i'm interested in going to around here) but we should try and link up at some point. we're over in eav

Oh, lucky you! She's cool. We've already established that.

I had to make sure I was at the front because some tall dude got in front of me before Nosaj started. I can't understand why tall-ass people knowingly get in front of short people at shows as if they're not blocking shit. ....And I think I either annoyed or freaked out this girl who was standing next to me because I was so into the music and was beating on the railing and such. She stood almost completely still the whole time, but looked annoyed.

I go to a lot of different shows in Atlanta. I don't live there (I live in Macon), but I have to go there in order to see good shows. That was my first time going to Terminal West other than the time that I ALMOST went to see Gonjasufi and had to go some place else suddenly.

I went to see him today in brooklyn. Had to catch a train home so I only saw nosaj thing. But mid performance the fire alarm went off and we had to spill out into the street. I looked around for Clark too during the time I was there but he was nowhere to be seen.

Paid, took the time out to see Clark, didn't see him. cool

(also lost an earbud for my earphones somehow)

Archived